This youtube video is guaranteed to make you *facepalm.. ignorance at its finest

smh.gif

"I had two friends over one regular one and one Indian one" <- WTH??

Okay I stopped at "It's an African country in Asia.. so do you consider yourself African or Asian? Cause you look African" <- YIKES!!!

The indian girl was too nice, I would have roasted them. Their statements were completely illogical and left them exposed to the verbal onslaught that I wouldhave delivered. They would have left the room questioning their religion if it was up to me.

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by raptors29

"One regular friend and one Indian one" LMAO
roll.gif
wth did she just say...?
indifferent.gif

Seriously
indifferent.gif
....And the African country in Asia part deserves
indifferent.gif
x 100000000. "Do you prefer African or Asian?"
indifferent.gif
WTH???

its funny that while being ignorant she accidentally was half right. people look at me like im stupid when i say it but indian people are considered asian.india is a country and asia is a continent so she was half right about the asian thing.

Originally Posted by JuJu

its funny that while being ignorant she accidentally was half right. people look at me like im stupid when i say it but indian people are considered asian. india is a country and asia is a continent so she was half right about the asian thing.

facepalm.jpg

This is what happens when you only teach your kids one thing and don't expose them to other cultures and religion.
smh.gif

Pops is Muslim, Mom is Christian.. I got love for all religions
pimp.gif

JuJu wrote:
its funny that while being ignorant she accidentally was half right. people look at me like im stupid when i say it but indian people are considered asian. india is a country and asia is a continent so she was half right about the asian thing.

indifferent.gif
This isn't news...Asians consist of more than Chinese,Japanese,....
indifferent.gif
Tell me this comment was sarcastic. And for anyonethat thinks Indians aren't Asians...then
indifferent.gif
to you. Being Asianisn't an ethnicity, its being from that continent....same as American, European.... And she is 100% Asian, not half
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
People like you make me believe this video is real.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

facepalm.jpg
India, officially the Republic of India (Hindi: भारत गणराज

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

indifferent.gif
This isn't news...Asians consist of more than Chinese, Japanese,....
indifferent.gif
Tell me this comment was sarcastic. And for anyone that thinks Indians aren't Asians...then
indifferent.gif
to you. Being Asian isn't an ethnicity, its being from that continent....same as American, European....

did i say it was news? what i said was that while the girl who clearly doesnt know anything and is ignorant was spewing her stupidness she ACCIDENTALLY saidsomething true. that her indian friend is ASIAN. why would you give me a stoneface and then ask me if my comment was sarcastic when i stated a true fact youco-signed to in your statement trying to get at me?

oh i see now your reading comprehension is sub-par. you thought whent i said half right i was saying something stupid like shes Half Asian and half African.well no thats not what i said, what i said was the girls STATEMENT was half true. no india is not an african country in asia but she is right about her beingasian because shes african.

Only on niketalk could two people try and get at someone for stating actual facts and logical thoughts.
indifferent.gif

I'm far from dumb, I know what continent India is on. I facepalmed you because you came in here acting like you were dropping knowledge when everybody witha brain already knows this.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Tell me this comment was sarcastic. And for anyone that thinks Indians aren't Asians...then
indifferent.gif
to you. Being Asian isn't an ethnicity, its being from that continent....same as American, European....

did i say it was news? what i said was that while the girl who clearly doesnt know anything and is ignorant was spewing her stupidness she ACCIDENTALLY said something true. that her indian friend is ASIAN. why would you give me a stoneface and then ask me if my comment was sarcastic when i stated a true fact you co-signed to in your statement trying to get at me?

actually the white girls said she was african

JuJu wrote:

JuJu wrote:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

did i say it was news? what i said was that while the girl who clearly doesnt know anything and is ignorant was spewing her stupidness she ACCIDENTALLY said something true. that her indian friend is ASIAN. why would you give me a stoneface and then ask me if my comment was sarcastic when i stated a true fact you co-signed to in your statement trying to get at me?

You said half right...she is Asian...so thats 100% right, correct? Maybe I just read your statement wrong. And what kind of idiots you hang around thatdon't know this?

EDIT* I put this because of your edit trying to "get at me."
laugh.gif
Maybe your writing level is sub-par and schooling might work in your favor. Only on NikeTalk can morons like this be aloud to post, confusing his damn selfwith his incoherent statements.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You said half right...she is Asian...so thats 100% right, correct? Maybe I just read your statement wrong. And what kind of idiots you hang around that don't know this?

I was just about to say this. Since when is that half right?

I'm far from dumb, I know what continent India is on. I facepalmed you because you came in here acting like you were dropping knowledge when everybody with a brain already knows this.

really? did i preface my sentence with hey guys i bet you didnt know this fun fact? no, no i didnt. i stated that a lot of my friends didnt know that and lookat me funny when i say that indians are asians. i swear yall love to just put words in other peoples mouths and infer you know what I was thinking when i typedmy post. this is NIKETALK buddy you act like everyone on here is a genius and knows that for fact. You people *#++@ about the morons and children on here allday then as soon as it serves your B.S. you now act as though everyone knows everything on niketalk no need to share anything about anything because itsredundant. f outta here.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You said half right...she is Asian...so thats 100% right, correct? Maybe I just read your statement wrong. And what kind of idiots you hang around that don't know this?

I was just about to say this. Since when is that half right?
I was going to comment the same thing, "Half Right"? Please tell me the other "Half Wrong".

eh?..
she said India is an AFRICAN country in ASIA

how is that even 1% right?

of course someone had to come in here and turn the whole thread into something about themselves rather than stay on topic.

just PM each other or $!*$.

this looks fake but i'm still offended and even if it is real
and i don't even blame the girl.
her parents probably raised her that way and are for more ignorant than she will ever be.
hopefully she will enlighten herself as she matures.
but most likely not.

Back
Top Bottom