pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 This song is just one of my motivational anthems. One of my top songs EVER also
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  People who claim they f wit the dips don't even like this track and im just like
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 This song is just one of my motivational anthems. One of my top songs EVER also
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  People who claim they f wit the dips don't even like this track and im just like
indifferent.gif

If only they never 'broke up' in the first place... we might still have some classics from them. They are not baaaaallin' anymore. =/

If only they never 'broke up' in the first place... we might still have some classics from them. They are not baaaaallin' anymore. =/

yea this song is dope, they were good back in the days hopefully they put out something like this again

yea this song is dope, they were good back in the days hopefully they put out something like this again

Can some of you guys list the rest of your top 5 to use as a reference point?

I honestly was never was into Dipset heavy, but I liked this track dispite not being a big fan of how the verses were broken up.

Can some of you guys list the rest of your top 5 to use as a reference point?

I honestly was never was into Dipset heavy, but I liked this track dispite not being a big fan of how the verses were broken up.

...Yall serious or is this some sarcastic %#%% like everyone liking Lil' B
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom