This was the greastest song of the decade, I swear to God vol. OMG

pimp.gif

"THEY CAN'T @$!! WITH ME MAN!"

That song just sounds like a generic Dipset song.
laugh.gif
When I think of Diplomatic Immunity that's one of the last tracks I think of. Its a banger as is the whole album but shed a tear? Really?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
When I think of Diplomatic Immunity that's one of the last tracks I think of. Its a banger as is the whole album but shed a tear? Really?
laugh.gif

dawg this track was so epic...i remember i found the original oldie and put it on a cd back in high school

def up there for the decade

dawg this track was so epic...i remember i found the original oldie and put it on a cd back in high school

def up there for the decade

I honestly can't think of What track on DI you guys are really feeling was better then this track. I could see if the Real version of Whats Really Good with the OG sample was on the album, but this is bar none the best track on that album if you ask me.

I honestly can't think of What track on DI you guys are really feeling was better then this track. I could see if the Real version of Whats Really Good with the OG sample was on the album, but this is bar none the best track on that album if you ask me.

rocyaice wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

stfu_or_gtfo_trollcat-e1278882748485.jpg

rocyaice wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

stfu_or_gtfo_trollcat-e1278882748485.jpg

Back
Top Bottom