This was really Snooki?

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

stopped growing up and started growing out... i've noticed this happens to a lot of spanish and italian chicks.
She's not Italian.

She used to have an eating disorder while she was in high school. She did put on a ton of weight though
sick.gif
She's Chilean though..

ethnicity>other> tan

stopped growing up and started growing out... i've noticed this happens to a lot of spanish and italian chicks.
She's not Italian.

She used to have an eating disorder while she was in high school. She did put on a ton of weight though
sick.gif
She's Chilean though..

ethnicity>other> tan

She's not Italian.

sick.gif
She's Chilean though..

ethnicity>other> tan

She's not Italian.

sick.gif
She's Chilean though..

ethnicity>other> tan

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Nah she looks better now.. DAT MASS > DAT FLAT

I'm tired of all this mass nonsense, if you like fat chicks be proud and say you like fat chicks. I'm tired of people using words like "mass" to glorify it.

I'm tired of all this mass nonsense, if you like fat chicks be proud and say you like fat chicks. I'm tired of people using words like "mass" to glorify it.

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

she still doesn't have mass
Right. My man tried to tell me, "Snookie is phat." I was like no she isn't. She has a large, flat backside. Nothing plump about it. Then he says, "If she was in the hood, dudes would agree with me." I couldn't say anything because he was right. Still doesn't mean she is phat though.

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

she still doesn't have mass
Right. My man tried to tell me, "Snookie is phat." I was like no she isn't. She has a large, flat backside. Nothing plump about it. Then he says, "If she was in the hood, dudes would agree with me." I couldn't say anything because he was right. Still doesn't mean she is phat though.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This.

like the white or black chicks that arent starving themselves?

like the white or black chicks that arent starving themselves?

Back
Top Bottom