This really was the hardest song of the year though.

BY FAR.

Chief Keef >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ASAP Ferg especially when it comes to making bangers.
I Dont Know Dem shoulda been on the album. That song and 3 Hunna put me on to Keef earlier in the year going into summer

You guys taste in music sucks.

Hardest? Songs in here barely comparable to a chub.

Last edited:
You guys taste in music sucks.
Hardest? Songs in here barely comparable to a chub.

What you listening to son? :lol:

Hardest song of the year is Florence + Machine "Only If For a Night"

Never mind I'm hella late that was 2011.

Hardest song this year was Gucci Mane "Super Cocky"

:smh: Ain't nothing hard about a Chief Keef song.

y'all dudes kill me. we talkin about hard SONGS. we all know the criteria...and it doesn't really matter who the artist is...if the song is hard it's hard.
you know what was a hard song "Touch Me, Tease Me" by Case...an R&B singer. listen to that beat bro :x
**** was HARD. And 97% of Young Chop's beats are hard so how can a Chief Keef song NOT be hard?

anyway...hardest song of the year
M.A.A.D. City

Last edited:
y'all dudes kill me. we talkin about hard SONGS. we all know the criteria...and it doesn't really matter who the artist is...if the song is hard it's hard.
you know what was a hard song "Touch Me, Tease Me" by Case...an R&B singer. listen to that beat bro :x
**** was HARD. And 97% of Young Chop's beats are hard so how can a Chief Keef song NOT be hard?
anyway...hardest song of the year
M.A.A.D. City

I think you and I have definitely have different definitions of what hard is. There is a difference between a song that "goes hard" and a song that is "hard". I seriously think you are confusing the two meanings here.

The Case song you referenced is a dope song that I love and I would say it "goes hard" but by no means would I say that it was a "hard" track at all.

However, I would probably have to agree with your selection for hardest track of the year with M.A.A.D. City my other choice would be "Hip-Hop" w/ Nas & Scarface.

This shhh is unlistenable. Waited six minutes for the thing to drop, then it never came. Hope these kids are kidding with those guns.

I think you and I have definitely have different definitions of what hard is. There is a difference between a song that "goes hard" and a song that is "hard". I seriously think you are confusing the two meanings here.
The Case song you referenced is a dope song that I love and I would say it "goes hard" but by no means would I say that it was a "hard" track at all.
However, I would probably have to agree with your selection for hardest track of the year with M.A.A.D. City my other choice would be "Hip-Hop" w/ Nas & Scarface.

i do not mean goes hard when i say hard....i mean HARD...as in they played that **** (Touch Me, Tease Me) in The Tunnel and by all accounts the place went crazy. that beat is HARD.
but yeah to say nothing by Chief Keef is hard, we must have two different definitions because that's the only type of beats Young Chop makes (because HARD is more about the beat than the lyrics)

Lol what. You making it more complicated then it needs to be.

What you need to be trying to explain is why a Chief Keef song can't be hard.

Back
Top Bottom