This random guy is friending all my friends on FB

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

I dont see any possible good coming from posting his facebook lol. I could, but I shall not.
Well we could help you, but we shall not.

I dont see any possible good coming from posting his facebook lol. I could, but I shall not.
Well we could help you, but we shall not.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

The hell?

I dont even know this dude so I denied him. Then he went on to add a bunch of my other friends and they all added him o_0 but they are clearly not in the same circle of people. My friends adding him dont know each other. Why do you need to be friends with my people?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Oh, NOES NT a guy Idk is adding me on FB. Even though I probably send about 100 requests to hot girls I don't know.
eyes.gif

op is a chick.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

The hell?

I dont even know this dude so I denied him. Then he went on to add a bunch of my other friends and they all added him o_0 but they are clearly not in the same circle of people. My friends adding him dont know each other. Why do you need to be friends with my people?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Oh, NOES NT a guy Idk is adding me on FB. Even though I probably send about 100 requests to hot girls I don't know.
eyes.gif

op is a chick.

some of those accounts have to be fake, especially the ones that say they went your high school but you know they didnt and they only have one picture

some of those accounts have to be fake, especially the ones that say they went your high school but you know they didnt and they only have one picture

Back
Top Bottom