This random guy is friending all my friends on FB

weird. I deny most people. I dont really deny them i just let them linger...Dude must really want to be friends with you...

Its not a HUGE problem but its beyond annoying and its weird. I dont add people I dont know and then he has to add all my friends since they do show up on the front page.

Its not a HUGE problem but its beyond annoying and its weird. I dont add people I dont know and then he has to add all my friends since they do show up on the front page.

I think it might be the police. LOL.

While in school, there was this girl named Kesha Green that was on everybody's friends list. But NOBODY had ever seen her in person. Nobody knew her. She used to update her profile picture and everything. I sent her messages asking where did we know each other from and she would never respond.

That is key, usually when I get a friend request of someone I don't know, I send a message asking them that question. They NEVER respond. So that makes me wonder who they REALLY are.

While in school, there was this girl named Kesha Green that was on everybody's friends list. But NOBODY had ever seen her in person. Nobody knew her. She used to update her profile picture and everything. I sent her messages asking where did we know each other from and she would never respond.

That is key, usually when I get a friend request of someone I don't know, I send a message asking them that question. They NEVER respond. So that makes me wonder who they REALLY are.

How do you know he requested you first? He probably been requesting people and since you denied him you just noticed him adding others..He probably wants to run in on you and your friends, let him be!

How do you know he requested you first? He probably been requesting people and since you denied him you just noticed him adding others..He probably wants to run in on you and your friends, let him be!

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

The hell?

I dont even know this dude so I denied him. Then he went on to add a bunch of my other friends and they all added him o_0 but they are clearly not in the same circle of people. My friends adding him dont know each other. Why do you need to be friends with my people?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Oh, NOES NT a guy Idk is adding me on FB. Even though I probably send about 100 requests to hot girls I don't know.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

The hell?

I dont even know this dude so I denied him. Then he went on to add a bunch of my other friends and they all added him o_0 but they are clearly not in the same circle of people. My friends adding him dont know each other. Why do you need to be friends with my people?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Oh, NOES NT a guy Idk is adding me on FB. Even though I probably send about 100 requests to hot girls I don't know.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I've gotten a few requests from random people like that. I don't know much about hacking but I figure it might be someone trying to get in to your fb. Or it might be someone else that's trying to spy on you or something..

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I've gotten a few requests from random people like that. I don't know much about hacking but I figure it might be someone trying to get in to your fb. Or it might be someone else that's trying to spy on you or something..

I see why there's a movie about FB now. Some, excuse me, most of yall take it way, way too serious.

My whole thing if you wanna know about me go right ahead. Im not that exciting. Hell, I'll someone on the street about me if they asked. I'm not that personal. FYI you shouldn't be putting your biz on FB anyway.

I see why there's a movie about FB now. Some, excuse me, most of yall take it way, way too serious.

My whole thing if you wanna know about me go right ahead. Im not that exciting. Hell, I'll someone on the street about me if they asked. I'm not that personal. FYI you shouldn't be putting your biz on FB anyway.

When I was on Facebook, I used to pretty much accept whoever asked. I was in a lot of student groups in a huge university, and I met a lot of people every week, so I always assumed I was being added by people who met me once. I didn't really care. lol. Other than my school and my major, nothing was really on my page.

When I was on Facebook, I used to pretty much accept whoever asked. I was in a lot of student groups in a huge university, and I met a lot of people every week, so I always assumed I was being added by people who met me once. I didn't really care. lol. Other than my school and my major, nothing was really on my page.

Back
Top Bottom