This random guy is friending all my friends on FB

The hell?

I dont even know this dude so I denied him. Then he went on to add a bunch of my other friends and they all added him o_0 but they are clearly not in the same circle of people. My friends adding him dont know each other. Why do you need to be friends with my people?

The hell?

I dont even know this dude so I denied him. Then he went on to add a bunch of my other friends and they all added him o_0 but they are clearly not in the same circle of people. My friends adding him dont know each other. Why do you need to be friends with my people?

he's comin for you kid he wants your place in your circle of friends.

he up night and day planning your demise. focused.

you better be about that life or its curtains

he's comin for you kid he wants your place in your circle of friends.

he up night and day planning your demise. focused.

you better be about that life or its curtains

I dont have a facebook but you can poke people or something right. Just poke him and dont say anything. Let him know that you know whats going on.

I dont have a facebook but you can poke people or something right. Just poke him and dont say anything. Let him know that you know whats going on.

Post his Facebook 
nerd.gif

I didn't realize you were a female at the first glance. Let the man play the game. Don't be such a debbie downer
frown.gif

I didn't realize you were a female at the first glance. Let the man play the game. Don't be such a debbie downer
frown.gif

i remember when facebook first started, this guy at my school tried to add everyone on campus.  my school probably had a little over 20, 000 people.
i don't see why you would add random strangers, their only reason is to boost their friend count and they never interact with them on fb anyway.

i remember when facebook first started, this guy at my school tried to add everyone on campus.  my school probably had a little over 20, 000 people.
i don't see why you would add random strangers, their only reason is to boost their friend count and they never interact with them on fb anyway.

weird. I deny most people. I dont really deny them i just let them linger...Dude must really want to be friends with you...

Back
Top Bottom