THIS MY FRIENDS IS A YOUNG LEADER...PIC

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I wish NT would have a competency test that all members would have to pass. If your gonna try to argue, at least have a point. Come on now.

It's useless arguing and making points on this message board. They get too emotional in here, youwould think the majority of NT was women.

well since that Michael Jordan comparison already Came up.
Money never wouldve sat out for a sprained finger in either hand.

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

no.....this was a young leader

52163919.jpg

jordan.jpg
Care to tell me how old Mike was in those two pictures?

Please?

^ What does it matter, he's still young there.

and
laugh.gif
@ sitting out for a sprained finger, shhh is not even broken.

Just wondering.

I grew up watching the Bulls

I started going to regular season Bulls games in 1989-90 season all the way through the 1992-93 season before I moved to Cleveland. So I know a thing or twoabout MJ being a leader.

LeBron's only 22 though. Give him some credit for putting a franchise on his back the same way Mike did it.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

^ Actually this man was the steal of the 2006 draft

1193658507_0.jpg

No, THIS guy was the steal of the 2006 draft.

act_ronnie_brewer.jpg

No it's Milsap. I've seen just about every game they've played and Milsap was a beast the first time they put him in. Ronnie had to work at it,but he is sick regardless.

outacontrol music
Just wondering.

I started going to regular season Bulls games in 1989-90 season all the way through the 1992-93 season before I moved to Cleveland. So I know a thing or two about MJ being a leader.

LeBron's only 22 though. Give him some credit for putting a franchise on his back the same way Mike did it.

ya I'm not taking anything away from LeBron and he is very mature for his age.......he's the only high school player to come into the league andhave an impact right away and exceeded all individual expectations set on him..........you can even go back to guys like Darryl Dawkins and Moses Malone, whoeach needed a few seasons to develop....I didn't mean to take anything away from LBJ in my original post.......I just think Niketalk uses terms too looselylike "leader" or "GOAT"......Just wanted to make a point.....

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

outacontrol music
Just wondering.

I started going to regular season Bulls games in 1989-90 season all the way through the 1992-93 season before I moved to Cleveland. So I know a thing or two about MJ being a leader.

ya I'm not taking anything away from LeBron and he is very mature for his age.......he's the only high school player to come into the league and have an impact right away and exceeded all individual expectations set on him..........you can even go back to guys like Darryl Dawkins and Moses Malone, who each needed a few seasons to develop....I didn't mean to take anything away from LBJ in my original post.......I just think Niketalk uses terms too loosely like "leader" or "GOAT"......Just wanted to make a point.....

Notice how the original poster (me) never made any comparisons to any other player as far as leadership,or never did I imply Lebron is the "G.O.A.T.". He is a leader, and a good one at that, he takes the blame appropriate and doesn't make excuses.Like when he accepted the well founded blame for not stepping up in the first two games of last years ECF. And like a leader he came out and carried his teamthe next three games to close out a series after being two games down against a more experienced team. Sure they got their#%**#@ handed to them by the Spurs,but then again we are talking about the Spurs. What team last year could have beat the Spurs? No matter how bad the Cavs got mollywhopped, the fact of thematter is they made it to the Finals, which is better than a whole lot of other teams can say, so stop hating.

Back
Top Bottom