THIS MY FRIENDS IS A YOUNG LEADER...PIC

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

^ Actually this man was the steal of the 2006 draft

1193658507_0.jpg

c-sign. milsap doesn't get a lot of minutes, but he always makes the most out of them. and when he had to fill in for boozer, he definitely showed whathe's capable of with enough minutes.

Leaders dont sit out for a sprained finger on the non-shooting hand.

Is that why he is sitting out?

Lamar Odom has a sprained ligament in his non-shooting hand and he's out there every night.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Is that why he is sitting out?[/color]

Lamar Odom has a sprained ligament in his non-shooting hand and he's out there every night.

Yes.

TheGift23 wrote:

image I think it's better for him to sit out now for he can have more to give when it matters in April, May and June.

It's a sprained finger! Damn, will dude go on IR for a pulled hamstring?

Eff what y'all are saying. He's doing what's right for the long term.
laugh.gif
its africken sprained finger on his non-dominant hand. Even if he does have long term problems with it, its still a fricken finger on his non-dominant hand. Its notlike he walks on it. [allen iverson]A finger, we talking bout a finger, not an ankle, not an ankle, not an ankle, a finger[allen iverson]

Boobie didnt do !*$+ until a couple of games in the playoffs last year and has been a bust so far this year.

I mean i love my Boobie, but no way is he a bigger steal than afew of the guys in 05, he shoula stayed longer at UT he coulda been top 5 down the road. Him and Durant woulda been trouble.

no sir. he was projected a lottery pick after his freshman year and he left because his stock was steadily falling. That man got out when he should have, andhim a bust?
laugh.gif
My dude is prob avging a VERY efficient 12 a game. I knowyall aint expect this cat to be like a 2nd option or nothing by his 2nd year? Especially with king james on that squad. He wasn't even their first pick. If I recall Shannon was, so yea he's far from a bust. He's playing and contributing more than they expected I am sure

Originally Posted by kobefan88

[allen iverson]A finger, we talking bout a finger, not an ankle, not an ankle, not an ankle, a finger[allen iverson]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chikickz

What's going on with that suit? Looks like a 70's polyester leisure suit with a black shirt with a blue collar? What in the hell?
Don't worry about what another man is wearing.
tired.gif

I wish NT would have a competency test that all members would have to pass. If your gonna try to argue, at least have a point. Come on now.

In times like this, I ask myself "WWMD?"

After making it to the ECF and getting swept, Mike would be playing his+%!% off right now.

Back
Top Bottom