THIS MY FRIENDS IS A YOUNG LEADER...PIC

kapsi1911

Banned
moz-screenshot.jpg
nba_ap_lebron_580.jpg
Picture says it all.

What's going on with that suit? Looks like a 70's polyester leisure suit with a black shirt with a blue collar? What in the hell?

Leaders dont sit out for a sprained finger on the non-shooting hand.
ohwell.gif
I think it's better for him to sit out now for hecan have more to give when it matters in April, May and June.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Ask Grant Hill how that similar logic worked out for him during his last season with Detroit.

Expected rebuttal: "But Grant had an ankle injury, much worse than a simple little finger sprain,and plus it was in the playoffs". To which I say you have to do what's best for you, forget what some fans and sports "experts" have to sayabout it.

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

"My man, you suck"

DGibSheed300.jpg

Gibson scored 19 of his career-high 31 points in the fourth quarter as the Cavaliers outscored the Pistons by 15 in the period to reach the NBA Finals for the first time in franchise history.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Gibson scored 19 of his career-high 31 points in the fourth quarter as the Cavaliers outscored the Pistons by 15 in the period to reach the NBA Finals for the first time in franchise history and then proceeded to do nothing in the finals and watch his team get swept by the Spurs
there I fixed it for you

Ask Grant Hill how that similar logic worked out for him during his last season with Detroit.

Expected rebuttal: "But Grant had an ankle injury, much worse than a simple little finger sprain, and plus it was in the playoffs". To which I say you have to do what's best for you, forget what some fans and sports "experts" have to say about it.

yes, lets compare a bum ankle to a sprained finger in the non-shooting hand. What a leader Lebron is

Originally Posted by KAPSI1911

Expected rebuttal: "But Grant had an ankle injury, much worse than a simple little finger sprain, and plus it was in the playoffs". To which I say you have to do what's best for you, forget what some fans and sports "experts" have to say about it.

As a student in Physical Therapy school, I think I would have ALOT more knowledge than YOU to talk about injuries.

Gibson = Steal of the 2005 draft.

Definately caught alot of people off guard

Gibson > Detroits starting 5 in Game 6.

indifferent.gif
no way. i ususally side with cavs fans because at the end of the day, they realize the big picture. but saying that gibson is better than detroit is totalmaddness

Cleveland without Bron < Detroits starting five
Cleveland without Bron < Rasheed, Tay, Rip, Chauncy
Cleveland without Bron < Rasheed, Rip, Chauncy
Cleveland without Bron < Rip, Chauncy
Cleveland without Bron < Chauncy

Originally Posted by KAPSI1911

Yes, you are so right because playing with an ankle injury is the same thing as playing with a finger sprain.............

smh.gif

no way. i ususally side with cavs fans because at the end of the day, they realize the big picture.
its true, they do see things big picture wise. They do have the East on lock for the next 6-7 years.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]KAPSI911[/color] I hate your huge and yellow font.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Gibson = Steal of the 2005 draft.

I'm sorry did something happen to David Lee AND Monta Ellis
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ronny Turiaf and Ryan Gomes may even be ahead of him, Gibsn may not even be one of top 5 steals, but that is arguable

The 2 biggest steals thoug are unquestionably Lee and Ellis they both will be franchise guys in a few years
smh.gif
smh.gif

Boobie didnt do !*$+ until a couple of games in the playoffs last year and has been a bust so far this year.

I mean i love my Boobie, but no way is he a bigger steal than afew of the guys in 05, he shoula stayed longer at UT he coulda been top 5 down the road. Him andDurant woulda been trouble.

That suit is pimpin'. Imma have to step it up to the 3 piece next time I gets some suits.

Back
Top Bottom