This Kendall Jenner Pepsi commercial tho...VOL DA HELL

pepsi twist  was 
pimp.gif

1028b0acb45f9a7c3cbd08e8d36a93e1.jpg

Actually, you did.....

You made that implication that this outrage was solely by POC.

:lol: did you even read the sentence after that?

lamekilla said he lets his white girl call him a ***** in one thread so his views are a lil funny.

Lol I remember that thread and the divide it caused. Italian girl I was messing with at the time would say it in convo and I never felt like I could police the word because I used it so frequent and was around her a lot.

Are they ******* when she calls him that?

No she was one of those chicks that whimpered when you dig in her. Don't know how I would've reacted with her saying that wile *******.

i dont think their intentions were "pure"

i think they are a corporation they dont give a f about the issues

only using issues to profit

Of course they dont give a f. Thats the nature of a corporation. Their only requirement is to satisfy shareholders and thats by making the most profit. If in their quest to maximize profits they benefit people, the environment etc then so be it. Or than that they could careless about all that. Unfortunately thats the way it is in the capitalistic society. I read "The Corporation" by Joel Bakan recently and he does a good job of explaining all of this.

Tahitian noni wouldnt have made a tastless commercial like that

Or organo gold

Just need yall to spread the word to 5 friends

Lol

Of course they dont give a f. Thats the nature of a corporation. Their only requirement is to satisfy shareholders and thats by making the most profit. If in their quest to maximize profits they benefit people, the environment etc then so be it. Or than that they could careless about all that. Unfortunately thats the way it is in the capitalistic society. I read "The Corporation" by Joel Bakan recently and he does a good job of explaining all of this.
im confused are we in agreement?

are you explaining to me or nt in general?

your tone suggests youre talking down to me 
nerd.gif

was i stating the obvious?

because if so address the the guy i quoted with all of that since he made the assertion about the corporations movtives

im confused are we in agreement?

are you explaining to me or nt in general?

your tone suggests youre talking down to me :nerd:

was i stating the obvious?

because if so address the the guy i quoted with all of that since he made the assertion about the corporations movtives

I am agreeing with you, was expanding on what you posted. Wasnt "talking down to you" though. If it came across that way my bad, definitely wasn't my intention.

again i dont think anyone was "outraged" just insulted 
eyes.gif

hell, nobody say nothing and lets see how far they take it

a commercial from the good old days with a black man strung up from a tree maybe?

david letterman = coke
jay leno = pepsi

pepsi don't got the same bite as coke and it gets flatter quicker imo

bugging...coke gets flat first & other than from a fountain, taste bleeeh.

Pepsi as long as you keep da bottle standing up will retain a strong carbonated taste.

Not in any way surprised you a Pepsi cat.
If I had to bet money, I would've guessed correctly.

Did he really just change a black girl into a white girl?

Ah its from blackish like them fake commercials on Atlanta

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom