This is why you buy doubles....

3M dunk hi's... one of my faves

454356bb4486643cf6fcbe008863205eb473603.jpg

6b8158416ef3ba85381ecba0a87b8e1a871668c.jpg

f353565d474f6c06fe18b7428f1d99c1c599605.jpg

gotta just love 3M.....

1a525b4465684f0fbbe8188e879140ad07929b7.jpg

Hello Retro Forum...I've missed you.

My problem with doubles is that I never know when to call it a day with the first pair.

same here Hodog. Looking at the pics I just posted...you'd think I'd replace the beat ones....but I still think I can eek out a bit more life from embefore they get junked

Originally Posted by Hodog16

My problem with doubles is that I never know when to call it a day with the first pair.

werd...bc when you do make the change, unless you got trips or more thats it...the last pair.
wink.gif

you should use some acetone or rubbing alcohol to clean the dirt off the midsole. squeeze another year out of those things. it works wonders.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Dang,

of all 41k of your post, this is the first non-general post i have seen you make.

I used to post a lot in Retro back in the day...

Ain't that the truth...
laugh.gif

only doubles i have are black cement 3's, and black/red 14's. two of my favorites.

Let them laceholes breathe a little bit.
laugh.gif

But yes doubles are appreciated, however knowing when to call it quits its hard at time.

theyr alive until your toes are showing or before the heels are completely rubbed down

i cant stand the feeling of having that brand new ds double waiting to be stepped into, i want to put down the first pair way too early. i think you couldscrub that midsole with a little magic eraser and get another good while out of the first pair.

laugh.gif
The sneaker fiend dilemma. Honestly, this is why sometimes triplesare needed with those shoes you REALLY love.

When I lived in Michigan, it was one pair for the winter months, one pair for the summer and one on ice for whenever the summer pair got beat.

I wish I had copped doubles of those ... My pairs are still going strong but the 3M is cracking on them (just the white low's & the black high's)but my team red low pro b's are still fresh!

beating up a fave pair of sneakers knowing you have a back-up.......priceless

Back
Top Bottom