This is why you buy doubles....

sacrifices...... half of my "collection" are deoubls.triples, quads, or even higher of particular pairs... sacrifcing the so called variety fortruely 7-8 shoes that are must haves. some like one of each of 100 different pairs. some are different.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

sacrifices...... half of my "collection" are deoubls.triples, quads, or even higher of particular pairs... sacrifcing the so called variety for truely 7-8 shoes that are must haves. some like one of each of 100 different pairs. some are different.

Exactly how I feel. (I mean the sacrificing)

6gujl6q.jpg

Damn those are sick

If i could afford doubles and had the storage space for em that would def be the only way id cop..those 3m are timeless too

I have doubles of all of my most precious gems. I really wish I had doubles of my 3m highs though. Oh the days when GR dunks were $65 and actually had goodquality leather.

doubles would only give my old man more to complain about, i prefer taking better care of my sneakers.

DAMN, I remember those 3M High's from 2002. I went into DTLR trying to get them and the biggest size they had was an 11. Ended up getting Jordan VI lowsinstead, I'd still love a pair of those, though.

And I don't have the money for doubles, I just try my best to keep a healthy rotation and keep my shoes in somewhat decent shape.

I wish I could grab duplicates.Seems like the only stuff I would want doubles of are the shoes that are impossible to find anyway.

It's a shame I didn't get into this a few years ago.

I love 3M shoes. My first pair of nice nikes were 3M / Obsidian Dunk Lows... I beat them to the ground and had a hole on both sides and heels.. It sucks Ihavent seen them for a while.

lucky you man.nice pair....im looking for a pair of those 3M reflector dunks in my size.no luck.

why didnt you just take care of the first pair? i mean the avg sneakerhead got pairs for days so how the heck can you wear a pair THAT MUCH to trash them likethat seems difficult to me...

with that said i'd buy doubles of a grail possibly but thats really it

i got doubles of some stabs, white canvas sb dunk mids, and my neon 95's...

only other ones i kinda want doubles of are my infrared 90's, but honestly, the recent cop of those infrared skylines has kinda deaded that.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

And I don't have the money for doubles, I just try my best to keep a healthy rotation and keep my shoes in somewhat decent shape.
Same here. I wanted to double up on the black/blue penny 2's but I knew I have to live between my means and keep a good rotation.

Back
Top Bottom