This is why Mac users think they are so special huh?

I don't understand what level of PCs you guys are comparing to Macs, its sounds as if most people are coming from entry-level PCs and comparing those to their Macs. Apples and oranges? Why not compare an Alienware/ENVY/ROG types? Sounds as if people who didn't know anything about computers buy Macs to make it look like they know something. I do like Apple BTW

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Linux>*

2rhblt3_th.png

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Mac users
30t6p3b.gif

i can understand how they like the functionality of the macs, but blindly paying those prices for a sub par computer.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

custom pc > mac anyday.

do some research you can build a better pc with way less $$$, oh and hey you can run you beloved mac os and windows 7 on the same computer!!
grin.gif
eek.gif

people still like saving money these days right? im guessing

alright man  point in the right direction for a custom PC

btw i got a crappy dell with some AMD joint this ()&#$# dumb basic
laugh.gif

ive just put it off for a while, im coppin like now/this month an upgrade.

i want that new iCore processor or w/e its called
laugh.gif

they gonna love you over there @ apple

Mac users
30t6p3b.gif

i can understand how they like the functionality of the macs, but blindly paying those prices for a sub par computer.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

custom pc > mac anyday.

do some research you can build a better pc with way less $$$, oh and hey you can run you beloved mac os and windows 7 on the same computer!!
grin.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

they gonna love you over there @ apple

Mac users
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

custom pc > mac anyday.

grin.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Yea i wanna build a new PC too... Dont really know where to start tho.

Mac users
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

custom pc > mac anyday.

grin.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Mac users
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

custom pc > mac anyday.

grin.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

its easy...use da sheet that dell, HP, etc. use to sell you their computers then just compare and contrast different parts that would suit your needs.

most of da parts when built will be completely cheaper then buying a mac, and you'll have TONS of power...youtube can guide you on assembly.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Mac users
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

custom pc > mac anyday.

grin.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

its easy...use da sheet that dell, HP, etc. use to sell you their computers then just compare and contrast different parts that would suit your needs.

most of da parts when built will be completely cheaper then buying a mac, and you'll have TONS of power...youtube can guide you on assembly.

it really is easy.

you could use newegg.com for all your parts if you'd like.

don't go cheap on your cpu, motherboard, or power supply. i think they have 6 core cpus out now???

you can get a so-so video card if you don't play high end games on your rig. 4gb of ram should be enough.

it really is easy.

you could use newegg.com for all your parts if you'd like.

don't go cheap on your cpu, motherboard, or power supply. i think they have 6 core cpus out now???

you can get a so-so video card if you don't play high end games on your rig. 4gb of ram should be enough.

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

I don't understand what level of PCs you guys are comparing to Macs, its sounds as if most people are coming from entry-level PCs and comparing those to their Macs. Apples and oranges? Why not compare an Alienware/ENVY/ROG types? Sounds as if people who didn't know anything about computers buy Macs to make it look like they know something. I do like Apple BTW

That's my thing.

My brother has an MBP, that joker was 2500.00 after taxes.  Its nice, really nice but for the life I can't figure out how its worth 3 times a comparable PC is.

I really don't mind spending for a quality product but damn I need more than well it starts up faster.

And nobody can give can give me a straight answer as to why that cost is justified.

That's my thing.

My brother has an MBP, that joker was 2500.00 after taxes.  Its nice, really nice but for the life I can't figure out how its worth 3 times a comparable PC is.

I really don't mind spending for a quality product but damn I need more than well it starts up faster.

And nobody can give can give me a straight answer as to why that cost is justified.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

That's my thing.

Bingo.

i can understand people want nice things, and macs are very nice. hell they run well to.

but if people did a little more research into what they are really buying they could make a better, more informed purchase.

this goes for most apple products. they do the job, but they are damn overpriced.

That's my thing.

Bingo.

i can understand people want nice things, and macs are very nice. hell they run well to.

but if people did a little more research into what they are really buying they could make a better, more informed purchase.

this goes for most apple products. they do the job, but they are damn overpriced.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Shut up.

Too stupid to realize end consumers don't write their own code? Personal problem.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My system performs better than yours, is more stable, more secure, costs less, and is more reliable.

U mad?

peng-movie.4.gif

Spoiler [+]
images

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

You sound like such a prick

I mean, why do Mac users get to have all the fun pointing out how special they are?

::Kayne Shrug::
laugh.gif
You come at me with that canned "u mad" response and I'm the sheep? Right.

And no, I'm not mad that your Linux system can do all that stuff. That's fantastic I'm HAPPY for you.
happy.gif

Fact of the matter is you come off an !%#$!*! and your post wreaks of douchebaggery.

No operating system in the world can help you with that. Personal Problem.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Shut up.

Too stupid to realize end consumers don't write their own code? Personal problem.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My system performs better than yours, is more stable, more secure, costs less, and is more reliable.

U mad?

peng-movie.4.gif

Spoiler [+]
images

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

You sound like such a prick

I mean, why do Mac users get to have all the fun pointing out how special they are?

::Kayne Shrug::
laugh.gif
You come at me with that canned "u mad" response and I'm the sheep? Right.

And no, I'm not mad that your Linux system can do all that stuff. That's fantastic I'm HAPPY for you.
happy.gif

Fact of the matter is you come off an !%#$!*! and your post wreaks of douchebaggery.

No operating system in the world can help you with that. Personal Problem.

That's my thing.

Price is high because of the Proprietary operating system and proprietary hardware. OSX and every other mac os is developed in house, along with the R&D for the hardware. It's damned expensive because apple subsides everything themselves. As a result, they need to make high margins on their product, ergo the inflated price.

Unlike microsoft where the R&D for windows 7 is spread over a far larger amount of users, with hardware manufacturing costs handled by the individual companies (dell, toshiba, etc.) That's why macs are more expensive than pc's, while their components are virtually identical, save for apple's form factor.

That's my thing.

Price is high because of the Proprietary operating system and proprietary hardware. OSX and every other mac os is developed in house, along with the R&D for the hardware. It's damned expensive because apple subsides everything themselves. As a result, they need to make high margins on their product, ergo the inflated price.

Unlike microsoft where the R&D for windows 7 is spread over a far larger amount of users, with hardware manufacturing costs handled by the individual companies (dell, toshiba, etc.) That's why macs are more expensive than pc's, while their components are virtually identical, save for apple's form factor.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Some of you guys are 
laugh.gif
Piecing things together for a custom pc is not easy...

But yeah...puppy linux>all

it's not hard though either. of course it's easy to pick out parts and such if you know a thing or two about computers.

im guessing your saying its not easy because of how some things/hardware may not be compatible with another.

Macs are the Jordans of the comp world.
High quality, reliable, and piffness.
Macs>
I mean really the product is backed by one of the best hardware companies.
You dudes keep saying custom pc>mac but if you factor in all the headaches a non tech savvy person(a boat load of ppl) just to get your pc to mimic a mac
It'd probably be best to just cop a mac.
Macs let you get .... done.
PCs....not so much....

Macs are the Jordans of the comp world.
High quality, reliable, and piffness.
Macs>
I mean really the product is backed by one of the best hardware companies.
You dudes keep saying custom pc>mac but if you factor in all the headaches a non tech savvy person(a boat load of ppl) just to get your pc to mimic a mac
It'd probably be best to just cop a mac.
Macs let you get .... done.
PCs....not so much....

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Some of you guys are 
laugh.gif
Piecing things together for a custom pc is not easy...

But yeah...puppy linux>all

it's not hard though either. of course it's easy to pick out parts and such if you know a thing or two about computers.

im guessing your saying its not easy because of how some things/hardware may not be compatible with another.

Back
Top Bottom