This is disgusting. People actively go out looking to film fights for WSHH?

Originally Posted by MonStar1

As a father how do you feel about a video like that?  Just watching your son get smacked around.  Thoughts of "I knew I should've slap box with him more" or "Get up Craig!!" running through your head as your own flesh and blood gets a beating for the ages.  The kid should've known the dude was about to fight him so he should've manned up and swung first or at least put his hands up instead that "c'mon man, c'mon man" Please don't hit me fighting stance
I assumed dude was just talking tough i wouldn't have swung first in that situation.  Then one sucker punch later he is on the ground obviously not all the way coherent.  From that point on it was a wrap.  Hard to fight back when you have no clue where you are or what's going on.

Glad this kid got expelled and I hope he faces criminal charges. 

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Trash. Just five more idiots that will get raped in prison and/or flips burgers or mop floors at Wal Mart. Idiots.
30t6p3b.gif

On point.

Unfortunately this is normal for college campus behavior.
I've seen much worse with box cutters, and other weapons used at my Alma mater over much less than a pair of shoes.
I agree with the poster above that No One should be subjected to this type of violence on a college campus.
And I'm glad that the institution has taken appropriate action in expulsions and suspensions.

I personally think that he put up a decent fight after being sucker punched.

Originally Posted by FourReal

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Originally Posted by scshift

This... the dude would have came back for round 2 and really wrecked him.

And didn't someone say they proved he didn't steal them?
Yes. in the latest update, the police said his family was able to produce a receipt proving that the shoes were in fact his. The video can be seen here:
http://www.necn.com/12/06...D=607028&feedID=4206
30t6p3b.gif
im saying how did the news posted them tim duncan nikes all black when they where obviously the foamposite pinewoods smh... 
Because they probably just searched the word foamposites, and the tim duncans are foamposites and the latest ones  to release so they probably popped up first

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I've seen much worse with box cutters, and other weapons used at my Alma mater over much less than a pair of shoes.
Where did you go to school?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I won't say.
But I can assure you that these types of things do happen frequently on college campuses.
The only difference is that the idiots watching decided to film and post the vid, instead of helping victim.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

As a father how do you feel about a video like that?  Just watching your son get smacked around.  Thoughts of "I knew I should've slap box with him more" or "Get up Craig!!" running through your head as your own flesh and blood gets a beating for the ages.  The kid should've known the dude was about to fight him so he should've manned up and swung first or at least put his hands up instead that "c'mon man, c'mon man" Please don't hit me fighting stance
U gotta think that if he swung first and actually KOd the kid, the others would have jumped in.  It was a no-win situation for the kid w. the foams...

Those dudes were not about to jump in...they were clearly not about that life and we just "tryna be all in the video" like Suge Knight said.  You gotta protect yourself.  He clearly lost anyways so why not get off at least one punch?  Maybe even win the fight? Dudes in college shouldn't be fighting especially over shoes but if a man steps in your personal area like that with intent to harm you gotta throw them hands

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

WE ON THAT ECSTASY LIIIIINNEEEEEEE. This was the most ignorant thing that ever got on Worldstar
Anyone know what part dude is swinging his chain and it breaks off, want a quick laugh.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

WE ON THAT ECSTASY LIIIIINNEEEEEEE. This was the most ignorant thing that ever got on Worldstar
LOL this is the lifestyle glorified by rap though. If anything, other than the cars, they've pretty much reached the pinnacle of what rap music tells us is important. They've got a duffle bag full of money, jewels, big watches, big bottles of alcohol and all of it had through ill-gotten means. But then again, it's just "entertainment."
Anyone interested in someday teaching in inner-city or more rural parts of the country? These issues stem from childhood. Kids being raised by Cash Money as opposed to actual figures of influence.
Naw B this is NT yo we iz about dat life on hee plehboi, M.O.B., naw 4get dat M.O.E. 
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Sarcasm, I am not that ignorant
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Anyone know what part dude is swinging his chain and it breaks off,�want a quick laugh.�

13:45...can't help but thinking the whole time watching that vid that slavery is by no means abolished. It's been sanitized and promoted. Kill each other, steal from each other, sell drugs in your neighborhood, demoralize women, all to fight to give that money right back to the rich corporate scums that make the rules in the first place and ensure you forever stay locked in prison physically, mentally, or spiritually, or die young, or kill your brothers and never unite. All for paper with white slave owners on them and jewelry made off the sweat and blood of people in Africa and other Third World countries slaving so you can have bling. Babylon rising.

Anyone know what part dude is swinging his chain and it breaks off,�want a quick laugh.�

13:45...can't help but thinking the whole time watching that vid that slavery is by no means abolished. It's been sanitized and promoted. Kill each other, steal from each other, sell drugs in your neighborhood, demoralize women, all to fight to give that money right back to the rich corporate scums that make the rules in the first place and ensure you forever stay locked in prison physically, mentally, or spiritually, or die young, or kill your brothers and never unite. All for paper with white slave owners on them and jewelry made off the sweat and blood of people in Africa and other Third World countries slaving so you can have bling. Babylon rising.

or finish your education for your own benefit, so you can get a decent job doing what you want, and maybe then you can live a decent life like a decent human being.  (and no, an education isn't a prerequisite for success but I'm sure it helps)
don't blame anyone else for your own failures.  tired of people making excuses.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I won't say.
But I can assure you that these types of things do happen frequently on college campuses.
The only difference is that the idiots watching decided to film and post the vid, instead of helping victim.
In my 2nd semester of college, a dude got stabbed to death by a member of the school's basketball team in a parking lot. The victim apparently talked to the assailant's girlfriend
indifferent.gif

In the first week of school that same year, there was a series of serial rapes at the student apartments.

So I agree, stuff like this and even worse does go on every college campus. WSHH doesn't help the cause by turning the people in the taped versions into overnight celebrities. Just gives these idiots a motive to brutalize somebody.

*I live a couple miles down the road from Dean College now. Super quiet campus. If you drove through it you might not even know it's there*

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Yes. in the latest update, the police said his family was able to produce a receipt proving that the shoes were in fact his. The video can be seen here:
http://www.necn.com/12/06...D=607028&feedID=4206
30t6p3b.gif
im saying how did the news posted them tim duncan nikes all black when they where obviously the foamposite pinewoods smh... 
Because they probably just searched the word foamposites, and the tim duncans are foamposites and the latest ones  to release so they probably popped up first  
but im saying the video clearly shows that hes wearing some pine woods with a matching army t shirt that goes with them their obviously not an all black shoes

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

U gotta think that if he swung first and actually KOd the kid, the others would have jumped in.  It was a no-win situation for the kid w. the foams...
that is true 
some people are scared af in these situation 

rhtwdt.jpg

bivz91.jpg

pimp.gif
pretty dope

what bothers me the most is that wshh didn't even bother to take down the video all they did was blurry the dude face like come on son ya first let them see hes first then couple hours blurry it smh...

Ahhh the good ol "it's everyone elses fault" argument, that one never gets old

^^^^ Y'all are misinterpreting me. I'm not saying anything is anyone's fault. If anything it's these young men that don't have the intelligence or courage to challenge themselves and be something more than a bling hanger. The necklaces, the earrings, the paper, the cars...those are the real shackles. Some things are meant to be read INTO...takes insight. I'm never one to make excuses for others, including myself. One.

rhtwdt.jpg

pimp.gif
pretty dope

what bothers me the most is that wshh didn't even bother to take down the video all they did was blurry the dude face like come on son ya first let them see hes first then couple hours blurry it smh...
dawg, i don't have 90% of the original receipts for my sneakers
but if they were truly not stolen, good looks to Nicekicks for given dude a new pair

the real question is, will prison change those dudes for better or for worst? it can go either way, and its quite a few articles out there that will tell you, being locked behind bars can change a person in a bad way.

when dude was in his face he should have either backed up to keep his distance without touching the enforcer ( never turn your back and walk away) or he should have got in a fighting stance, could have helped him not only keep his balance after the punch, he could have blocked it, or the punch could have grazed him.... having the right stance in a fight can save you from losing your balance and falling back like he did. yeah you might wobble but at least you wouldnt be on the ground defenseless.

i dont watch ufc but he could have even rolled away from dude after he got knocked down to create more distance instead of getting straight back up.

I'm curious, has there been any updates? Kirk keeps changing his Twitter icon and background as if there's nothing wrong in his life
laugh.gif

rhtwdt.jpg

bivz91.jpg

pimp.gif
pretty dope

THIS!!!! its exactly what im saying, that site isn't exposing ignorant $@!*, its celebrating it. you get some $@!* like that you turn it down, not post it with a "WATCH THIS!" title. wshh knows what its doing, its all about that ignorant N life, seriously. there are way too many fights that happen in the world on any given day, yet they almost always post black folks scrappin, with a wild audience cheering them on. some of these videos have parents urging on their kids to whoop dat trick
30t6p3b.gif
my pops always put his hands up when i was young and told me defend yourself always. but never was i taught to go out and be about that goon lifestyle. DEF not what im seeing in these vids. but wshh gets too many hits for them to care otherwise, and you can make the same argument for many rappers today. lotta the music they put out glorifies lifestyles that most people won't ever achieve (multimillion dollar accounts, yachts, maybachs, ferraris, mansions, money = the best women on earth who will always bend over backwards for you, literally)...OR lifestyles that many are already a part of regardless of choice (cocaine distribution, money laundering, racketeering, being an overall drug kingpin, always on the run from DEA, FBI and other law agencies). and these a lot of these rappers use...you guessed it, wshh to promote their music, thus adding to the site popularity so to speak.

its a shame honestly
30t6p3b.gif
and if sound like uncle ruckus then so be it. doubt what im saying isn't true...

This video reminds me of camron in paid in full.

Back
Top Bottom