This is disgusting. People actively go out looking to film fights for WSHH?

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

Man if I were a cop in that area I would have warrants on all those buffoons in no time! Im glad to see the school take the appropriate action and expel those who took part of this assault.

Agreed.

Hope these clowns go to prison for a LONG time, especially the moron that did the beating. All so you could get e-famous? The boys in the pen will take real good care of you...

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by dankenstein23

WSHH needs to be shut down already
stop it b...its our only outlet left for rap videos....

let's put it this way, if it wasn't wshh, it was gonna be someone else to put da video on front street...this was uploaded on youtube first.
who goes on worldstar for the rap videos tho 
its where most rap vid's drop 1st most of the time well before they air on TV

Originally Posted by ColdCity

let's put it this way, if it wasn't wshh, it was gonna be someone else to put da video on front street...this was uploaded on youtube first.
bingo...and thats IF they even make it on tv.

Originally Posted by dankenstein23

WSHH needs to be shut down already

youtube will almost always have em too. best online media outlet for music videos, artists would be stupid not to throw it on right?

as for exposing ignorance, i can see that as a valid argument. but i would contest this by saying that the perception isn't viewed that way, its perceived more as entertainment. when a video gets posted that sets black people back for i.e, wshh generally emphasizes the ridiculousness in the title. but in reality, people are watching it for the
eek.gif
and the
roll.gif
, and less
30t6p3b.gif
. also the fact that its posted on wshh i would say is doing more harm than good since it ends up celebrating the ignorance lowkey.. if its not posted, then it will garner less attention, so really wshh should just NOT post these videos at all.

im glad these fools got thrown out, like someone said earlier, when you're in college its time you leave the kid drama at home. no reason to act primal over a pair of shoes stolen or not...dude was fighting like his life was on the line. (the alleged thief could've done a better job of defusing the situation by explaining that it wasn't stolen instead of acting hard, like yo get out my face. that just makes you suspect).

the wshh bunny videos can stay tho
laugh.gif

still it isn't like n's watch them even if they are posted usually the fight vids world star honey's and other bs outweighs the rap vids 

I don't know whether dude stole the shoes or not, but I still felt bad for him.

With that being said, based on the size of the dude who beat him down, I wouldn't have been saying "Get out of my face."

I probably would've quickly taken off the shoes and thanked him for his massive hair.

still it isn't like n's watch them even if they are posted usually the fight vids world star honey's and other bs outweighs the rap vids 
umm wrong, word to labels PAYING huge sums of money for adspace & having premier videos on da top page for days...you think thats free?
laugh.gif

and how about all those views..yea, worldstarhiphop is always been music first, nonsense second, cuz there's tons of other video sites that show ignorance...plus

where da hell are you gonna see uncensored rap videos? word to tyga's new joint...youtube is outta da question.

This is crazy. They got the kids in quick time. I saw the video a couple days ago.
It is good to hear that these kids are getting what was coming to them.
The dude beat senseless.
It is a shame no one helped him out.
The parents coming in perfectly with the receipt.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

My only guess is that he didn't want to say what really happened in fear of retaliation. 

This... the dude would have came back for round 2 and really wrecked him.

And didn't someone say they proved he didn't steal them?
I just read that there are less than 1,100 undergrads at Dean.  SMALL school to the 1000th degree.  Dude says what really happens in that situation talking to the police, he wouldn't be hard to find. 

Even with those kids expelled, I hope he transfers. 
the shoes belonged to him the guy who beat him should be regretful and apologize to ol boy for humiliating and injuring him over a misunderstanding

if what the news said was true i would feel sorry more than angry if i was dude in gray shirt

people learn from mistakes and this was one of em

who knows maybe it could be a life changer and dude in the gray can be a productive member of society and make up for his wrong doings

I appreciate worldstar for the funny stuff that comes up daily. But all that fighting and jumping ppl on video is the exact reason ppl cause us ignorant. Its almost like the youth walks around waiting with phones and cameras out to catch something tragic on video. LAME

umm wrong, word to labels PAYING huge sums of money for adspace & having premier videos on da top page for days...you think thats free?
laugh.gif

and how about all those views..yea, worldstarhiphop is always been music first, nonsense second, cuz there's tons of other video sites that show ignorance...plus

where da hell are you gonna see uncensored rap videos? word to tyga's new joint...youtube is outta da question.

Aite give me data on how accurate those views are then brotha.

Also there are planty of other places to view uncensored rap vids mane.

I do agree with the fact that labels and other agencies fork up dough just to have their stuff out there, yet still the views are NOT accurate hell the owner even admitted that the views aren't accurate.

On certain  vids  there are people who are actually payed to just refresh the damn page all day c'mon mane.

You cannot be serious brotha you too intelligent to believe that those numbers are legitimate.

laugh.gif

Its on YouTube right now tho.... and has been for hours.

Originally Posted by H8MENOW

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

They all deserve the same punishment. Its as much as a crime if you just sit there and let it happen let alone cheer about it on camera. 
you be a superhero all you want, thats how ALOT OF PEOPLE get murdered...tryin to defuse a situation and end up in harms way...
Not really relevant to this situation.  If the spectators were random dudes not associated with the lame doing the beating you might have a point, but they're not.  Secondly, if you're worried about being murdered at college, you're at the wrong college.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's the age old question, who's fault is it, the evil corporation, or the public that demands that very entity exist in the first place? WorldStar's existence doesn't disappoint me, the fact that it is successful does.

laugh.gif

I do agree with the fact that labels and other agencies fork up dough just to have their stuff out there, yet still the views are NOT accurate hell the owner even admitted that the views aren't accurate.

On certain  vids  there are people who are actually payed to just refresh the damn page all day c'mon mane.

You cannot be serious brotha you too intelligent to believe that those numbers are legitimate.
oh i know they fudge da numbers, but as far as number that are concrete though, wshh is one of da most watch websites on da entire entire internet..someone did a article

on Q, da CEO from worldstar, and he's definitely seeing major bread from WSHH exposure and popularity.

laugh.gif

oh i know they fudge da numbers, but as far as number that are concrete though, wshh is one of da most watch websites on da entire entire internet..someone did a article

on Q, da CEO from worldstar, and he's definitely seeing major bread from WSHH exposure and popularity.
What isn't shocking is that sites such as these are getting large traffic to their sites, what is shocking is that somehow you link the traffic to legitimacy. 

I just watched this video for the first time...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dude had an outfit for the kicks and everything, I gotta believe those were his kicks.

Damn man poor guy. All those guys against him. Then they were jumping around making fun of him like a bunch of monkeys. 4shame...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

@Ninjahood...c'mon man...you're too deep into hip hop to not know REAL hip hop blog sites that would have those videos...they are easier to find in a group on WS but lets not act like WS gets the exclusive rights to these videos and they won't appear anywhere else on the net...

some videos are exclusive to WSHH

Back
Top Bottom