This is disgusting. People actively go out looking to film fights for WSHH?

Originally Posted by KK Sl1der

Originally Posted by FOG

This video is obviously fake. They walk past 2 white girls at 2:04 and don't hit on them.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

man real talk , if someone does this to my son i'm going on a rampage . sad how u see more and more of these vids everyday of guys 5 on 1'n a kid and then acting tough about it
30t6p3b.gif

@%$* makes me sick ....

I share your sentiments OP.

This stuff still shocks me when I see it.  Like we haven't evolved as a human race to something better then this? 

If some one stole the shoes from me (assuming he did) and we approached him and he wouldn't give them up I would take something from him of greater or equal value they are just shoes afterall.  You are incriminating yourself for the whole world to see.  Word to that real world episode where dude gets his jaw broke by a sucker punch back in the day.  Caught on camera...files charges....guy has to pay for the injury the medical bills and im sure the "damages" that went along with it.

I hope the kid that got beat down takes the kid to court.  No chance he can prove the shoes are stolen.  I would say i found them on the street put them on and got my %#% beat the next day.  Knew nothing about anything.

The dude in the green jacket will definitely win in court. I doubt the guy in the grey shirt has proof that he was the one who stole it. The dude who got beat up can easily claim that he bought the shoes. 

This generation of fatherless, attention seeking males is disgusting. These dudes have NO common sense whatsoever. Your friends have you on camera assautling and robbing someone. *Freeky Zeeky* Where's the psychological sense in that? * I don't know if the guy really stile those sneakers or not, but if you're going to go do some illegal stuff......WHY ARE YOU VIDEOTAPING YOURSELF COMMITTING A CRIME AND UPLOADING IT ONTO THE WORLD WIDE WEB???? Dude and his cheerleaders get no props for this.

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

I was watching that while I was in the library earlier..I yelled out "oh #+@*" at 1:02 
roll.gif
 #+@* had my dyin. WSHH is defs appreciated when i'm in procrastination mode.

You appreciate this type of garbage?...people don't know the repercussions of their actions till is too late, what if dude would have fell the wrong way and died when his hea hit the ground, son would have been on tape committing a murder, not to mention he is still facing felony charges and most likely getting kicked out of school, but hey it was worth a pair of 200$ kicks and some e-fame on some ignorant @++ video site and obviously the appreciation from jerks like yourself...totally worth the felony charge.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This generation of fatherless, attention seeking males is disgusting.

%#%$ is sad man...dudes nowadays are just like females. i just dont understand it.

like where are the older cousins and brothers that are suppose to be schooling these kids...how to conduct yourself like a man.  

you see cameras...you get out of there, in any situation.

Ugh this %%#* is sickening, I think I want to punch the cheerleaders in the mouth more than te aggressor...

Originally Posted by knightngale

What kind of school is this? 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

I think Howard. But I'm not 100% sure though since I only been to Howard once.
I'm surprised there weren't that many people out in broad daylight.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

I was watching that while I was in the library earlier..I yelled out "oh #+@*" at 1:02 
roll.gif
 #+@* had my dyin. WSHH is defs appreciated when i'm in procrastination mode.

You appreciate this type of garbage?...people don't know the repercussions of their actions till is too late, what if dude would have fell the wrong way and died when his hea hit the ground, son would have been on tape committing a murder, not to mention he is still facing felony charges and most likely getting kicked out of school, but hey it was worth a pair of 200$ kicks and some e-fame on some ignorant @++ video site and obviously the appreciation from jerks like yourself...totally worth the felony charge.

Yeah Steezy don't you know?  Being "about that life" is cool around these parts
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

you see cameras...you get out of there, in any situation.
I thought this was common knowledge.

You will never find a picture or video of me in my younger years smoking, drinking, writing, acting a fool, etc..

People thought I was being sensitive, but I saw it as incriminating evidence...who knows I may one day want to be Mayor or something!

I wish one of my boys would be standing around filming one of us if not all of us fighting. He's the one that's gonna get beat the !!@ up . These dudes are lame

I hope the dude catches a case for that. Stupid enough to do it on camera and get caught.

The first dude's fit was on point tho.

These "wanna-be tough guys" pick and choose their battles. It's funny cause you never see them go after someone that could actually fight back. This is why I have no love/sympathy for these highschool/college punks that I see in my neighborhood. I shoot them that "come at me if you want it" look every time I see them anywhere near my building.

I hate that site. All it does is promote ignorance. That video was straight up wrong and if it happened on a college campus then I can't believe it.

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

I hate that site. All it does is promote ignorance. That video was straight up wrong and if it happened on a college campus then I can't believe it.

QFT. Blacks wonder why people look at us in a certain light.... this website definitely doesn't help one bit. I avoid it / embedded streams / etc at all costs.

Which others would take some initiative and do the same rather than supporting that page with clicks and ad revenue.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

QFT. Blacks wonder why people look at us in a certain light.... this website definitely doesn't help one bit. I avoid it / embedded streams / etc at all costs.

Which others would take some initiative and do the same rather than supporting that page with clicks and ad revenue.
Yea this site is not one that I'm a fan of. Though in the past I have been guilty of supporting it by going there in times of extreme boredness every now and then, I often find myself being disgusted and embarrassed by its content. I have no idea what a lot of it has to do with "hip hop" but honestly I'm not even entirely sure that any of the traffic it gets is for music reasons anymore. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

Don't steal shoes and you won't get beat up

but @ the same time i kinda feel sorry for the kid that got whopped 

what if hes men really sold the stolen shoes to him and actually bought it
30t6p3b.gif

Wait...how did dude know that those were his foams? In reading the description he ASSUMED that they were his...because his were missing and the other dude was wearing the same ones. I guess dude that got whooped, supposedly only wore Js....but then he switched up to foams on a random day and got beat because dude thought they were his.

Back
Top Bottom