This is a boring picture UNTIL....................

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

For some reason I have a feeling this is just one big joke.
Seriously I don't see #*%+
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

navy0012.jpg
ok someone deff gonna need to circle some faces/people for mw in this one lol...
I don't think there's anyone there. It's basically a way of saying they're so well camouflaged that you literally can't see them.

And as for the lizard, I clearly see it's silhouette, but I think it's fake. That's just too well camouflaged...PS or something.

navy0012.jpg
eek.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

ok someone deff gonna need to circle some faces/people for mw in this one lol...
I don't think there's anyone there. It's basically a way of saying they're so well camouflaged that you literally can't see them.

And as for the lizard, I clearly see it's silhouette, but I think it's fake. That's just too well camouflaged...PS or something.
yeah, its mother earth's PS work. its called nature dude.
laugh.gif

I don't know what's harder, trying to find Waldo of looking at these pics... :/ I hate this game.

i see some marines, one in the water on the bottom left, (orange color ) 2 is next to the moss covered tree trunk ( right side ) and the 3rd one is right above the first one a pinch to the left, 4 in the bottom right hand corner where there is a grey color, and i see one more in between the two main trees, just on the left of the small trunk in the middle of them. wish i could circle them, I hope you see what i see

Back
Top Bottom