This happen to any of you NT? VOL. "oh, hai guys"

So, I'm running low on funds right now and I don't get paid til Friday. I've always kept a container for spare change, for the situation comes where I use the Coinstar machine. I go to the supermarket and it's a little past 10PM, so I think I'm safe that no cuties or cougars will see my state of destitute. I read a WARNING sign posted that says briefly inspect your change; to make sure there's no lint or garbage that will go uncounted. I'm thinking "yeah buddy, about to go buy a Arizona ice tea with this too" when the machine powers on. The machine sounded like a garbage disposal with emphysema giving off warning that Mr. Deep Pockets was in the house. FML.

Anyone experience the same?

So, I'm running low on funds right now and I don't get paid til Friday. I've always kept a container for spare change, for the situation comes where I use the Coinstar machine. I go to the supermarket and it's a little past 10PM, so I think I'm safe that no cuties or cougars will see my state of destitute. I read a WARNING sign posted that says briefly inspect your change; to make sure there's no lint or garbage that will go uncounted. I'm thinking "yeah buddy, about to go buy a Arizona ice tea with this too" when the machine powers on. The machine sounded like a garbage disposal with emphysema giving off warning that Mr. Deep Pockets was in the house. FML.

Anyone experience the same?

Mr. Deep Pockets
laugh.gif

Nah never happened to me before though. Haven't used one since high school

Mr. Deep Pockets
laugh.gif

Nah never happened to me before though. Haven't used one since high school

Don't know why....

I did this once during high traffic and everyone and their grandma turns around and stares when they hear the beast turn on and count your change..... wackness

and once I had a dollar in change and got taxed for 10c...... 90 cent in store credit smh

Don't know why....

I did this once during high traffic and everyone and their grandma turns around and stares when they hear the beast turn on and count your change..... wackness

and once I had a dollar in change and got taxed for 10c...... 90 cent in store credit smh

I went to Coinstar machine with around 2k in coins, more than a decade of pennies and ****. At the bottom was a bunch of weird **** that was filtered out, like a canadian coin, a Timberland logo (?
laugh.gif
), etc. Got my money, and at the parking lot, some bum asks me for change. I handed him all the trash coin like pieces
roll.gif
. It was dark, so dude was like,"Good lookin' out brah." not knowing he about to go into the store and notice he walking with a hand full of useless.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom