This happen to any of you NT? VOL. "oh, hai guys"

I havent used once since HS either.
laugh.gif
I used to go hella late at night so nobody would be there. %%%! would make hella noise tho.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I havent used once since HS either.
laugh.gif
I used to go hella late at night so nobody would be there. %%%! would make hella noise tho.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I went to Coinstar machine with around 2k in coins, more than a decade of pennies and ****. At the bottom was a bunch of weird **** that was filtered out, like a canadian coin, a Timberland logo (?
laugh.gif
), etc. Got my money, and at the parking lot, some bum asks me for change. I handed him all the trash coin like pieces
roll.gif
. It was dark, so dude was like,"Good lookin' out brah." not knowing he about to go into the store and notice he walking with a hand full of useless.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not sure if coinstar still takes commission on your change..

but TD Bank.

They dont take commission at all...took 2 jars of change and ended up cashing out $276.

Not sure if coinstar still takes commission on your change..

but TD Bank.

They dont take commission at all...took 2 jars of change and ended up cashing out $276.

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

So, I'm running low on funds right now and I don't get paid til Friday. I've always kept a container for spare change, for the situation comes where I use the Coinstar machine. I go to the supermarket and it's a little past 10PM, so I think I'm safe that no cuties or cougars will see my state of destitute. I read a WARNING sign posted that says briefly inspect your change; to make sure there's no lint or garbage that will go uncounted. I'm thinking "yeah buddy, about to go buy a Arizona ice tea with this too" when the machine powers on. The machine sounded like a garbage disposal with emphysema giving off warning that Mr. Deep Pockets was in the house. FML.

Anyone experience the same?

LMAO I've been thinking of going to the machine lately too, but the embarrassment of people looking at me is holding me back. smh Those damn machines are always in the front on the supermarkets and their loud as hell. I definitely kno what you talking about.

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

So, I'm running low on funds right now and I don't get paid til Friday. I've always kept a container for spare change, for the situation comes where I use the Coinstar machine. I go to the supermarket and it's a little past 10PM, so I think I'm safe that no cuties or cougars will see my state of destitute. I read a WARNING sign posted that says briefly inspect your change; to make sure there's no lint or garbage that will go uncounted. I'm thinking "yeah buddy, about to go buy a Arizona ice tea with this too" when the machine powers on. The machine sounded like a garbage disposal with emphysema giving off warning that Mr. Deep Pockets was in the house. FML.

Anyone experience the same?

LMAO I've been thinking of going to the machine lately too, but the embarrassment of people looking at me is holding me back. smh Those damn machines are always in the front on the supermarkets and their loud as hell. I definitely kno what you talking about.

Back
Top Bottom