This Guy Cam'ron...

Originally Posted by Futuristic

You're tripping if you don't think Killa Season was fire and you're a Cam fan. In my book, it's at least as good as Purple Haze.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love Killa man, but stop it 5. 

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

You're tripping if you don't think Killa Season was fire and you're a Cam fan. In my book, it's at least as good as Purple Haze.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love Killa man, but stop it 5. 

Chill killa season wasnt up too par to purple haze thats a fact..
laugh.gif

You're tripping if you don't think Killa Season was fire and you're a Cam fan. In my book, it's at least as good as Purple Haze. his best album.

fixed.

Originally Posted by ICY DEAD BENZ

You're tripping if you don't think Killa Season was fire and you're a Cam fan. In my book, it's at least as good as Purple Haze. his best album.
fixed.
tumblr_m2luastCkx1rnux1so2_250.gif

tumblr_m1tshag8iq1qbhsyy.gif

There's no way Killa Season is better than Purple Haze nor Come Home With Me. At best it's on par with Crime Pays, which is

like his 5 best album
laugh.gif

fixed.
eek.gif
tired.gif
nerd.gif
 reported for trolling lol

fixed.

Yea your Wylin.... with that said the Intro to Killa Season is top 5 in Rap for me... that might be the hardest joint on the album
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Prada G

you call this crack lil homie
this is 90% cutting agent

cam finished

THIS RIGHT HERE

CAM IS IN MY TOP 3

BUT THE  NEW STUFF GETS WORST AND WORST

SONG SHOULDA NEVER SEEN THE LIGHT OF DAY ...THAT SAMPLE
sick.gif
roll.gif

PLUS THIS SONG U POSTED UP IN PRODUCED BY "SKITZO"

THE MAIN MAN MESSING UP HIS MIXES AND GIVING HIM MORE CRAP BEATS

SKITZO WAS DONE AFTER MAKING THE "BEST OUT/GET EM GIRLS" ERA

CAM NEEDS TO SWITCH IT UP AND GET RID OF THE YES-MEN .

TIME TO MOVE ON TO A NEW SOUND

I want Cam to get away from these smalltime producers myself, there really hit or miss

Not saying he needs YE or just Blaze but there is Alot of young #*%%* who would bless cam wit Fire

Didn't 40 Cal already rap on this beat like back in 06? I specifically remember the sample.

i hate Suga. i hate Skitzo.i hate Skitzo. i hate Skitzo.

but i do like Araab Muzik and ADM.

i hate Rod Rhaspy. yes i know thats Skitzo too. that means dude sucks at TWO levels of the game. smh.

did Araab stop sending Cam beats?

i always was thinkin that Cam Jim Juelz been making SICK music this whole time but its just in the stash for when they ready to drop DI3

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Didn't 40 Cal already rap on this beat like back in 06? I specifically remember the sample.

You may be right, but I can't recall...
...I really wanna hear Vado and Dro on the "Jungle" remix though.

Cam is done, but theres multipage threads on Riff Raff, Chief Keef and a 100+ page thread on Lil B......

oh ok

please y'all know no one cares about Cam anymore, he burnt every bridge he had and now raps over crap beats and low budget videos 

Back
Top Bottom