This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I had to watch both videos like 5 straight times. He's like a unicorn..

roll.gif
roll.gif

9/10 tracks in on a new project though... With some new stuff possibly on the way before that? Niiiice.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I had to watch both videos like 5 straight times. He's like a unicorn..

roll.gif
roll.gif

9/10 tracks in on a new project though... With some new stuff possibly on the way before that? Niiiice.
pimp.gif

Frank Ocean more than likely reacted that way for a reason...if you pay attention, C.B. starts talking about something that happ the day before...so the beef just didn't start yday.

Frank Ocean more than likely reacted that way for a reason...if you pay attention, C.B. starts talking about something that happ the day before...so the beef just didn't start yday.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Why is Tyler always tweeting about soup and buttholes? Getting real sick of dude on Twitter 
30t6p3b.gif
QFT, dude is mad annoying. 
Yall really follow him?? 
laugh.gif
 I couldn't.
30t6p3b.gif
I mean, I want to follow him just to catch whenever he links to OF mixtapes or gives other sorts of updates... but #%%%, 97% of his tweets are outrageous, offensive statements littered with F-bombs and gay slurs 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Why is Tyler always tweeting about soup and buttholes? Getting real sick of dude on Twitter 
30t6p3b.gif
QFT, dude is mad annoying. 
Yall really follow him?? 
laugh.gif
 I couldn't.
30t6p3b.gif
I mean, I want to follow him just to catch whenever he links to OF mixtapes or gives other sorts of updates... but #%%%, 97% of his tweets are outrageous, offensive statements littered with F-bombs and gay slurs 
indifferent.gif

I can't stand OddFuture, but this Frank Ocean is nice.  I came across this song earlier today called "Without You".  It's a duet with him and a female singer/songwriter named Stacy Barthe.  I guess it came out last summer.  Not bad...

I can't stand OddFuture, but this Frank Ocean is nice.  I came across this song earlier today called "Without You".  It's a duet with him and a female singer/songwriter named Stacy Barthe.  I guess it came out last summer.  Not bad...

30t6p3b.gif
 @ Chris Brown sendin his people at Frank..real *****made..them _'s started actin like some #@%$ too when Frank asked where Chris was at 
roll.gif

"he at the studio!!!! you wanna catch this jgDHAHLGA;GHJShdgj'SHGJ'hsjkdglhbsjkghjkSG!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ Chris Brown sendin his people at Frank..real *****made..them _'s started actin like some #@%$ too when Frank asked where Chris was at 
roll.gif

"he at the studio!!!! you wanna catch this jgDHAHLGA;GHJShdgj'SHGJ'hsjkdglhbsjkghjkSG!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif