This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Is being compared to Fauntleroy or Cossum a bad thing? Honest question, I don't know who either of them are besides looking at their wikis lol

"stick yo CHESS out when u see me" idk why but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
hit the weight room breezy

Is being compared to Fauntleroy or Cossum a bad thing? Honest question, I don't know who either of them are besides looking at their wikis lol

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

No. Fauntleroy wrote two of CB's biggest hits and was saying that Frank has that potential. He didn't do his research and shot himself in the foot.

No. Fauntleroy wrote two of CB's biggest hits and was saying that Frank has that potential. He didn't do his research and shot himself in the foot.

this dude chris brown did a duet with elmo...this fake hood accent he puts on in public is lame.

this dude chris brown did a duet with elmo...this fake hood accent he puts on in public is lame.

Not at all. But considering Chris Brown dissed OF a week or so ago I could see why Frank took it with a grain of salt

Not at all. But considering Chris Brown dissed OF a week or so ago I could see why Frank took it with a grain of salt

Back
Top Bottom