This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really missed Mustafi today 
mean.gif

Cheslea are clearly the class of the league man,dudes are the only contenders that actually have a stout defense.

Spurs also but I don't know if they're really in the title race at this point

Spurs can't hang with Chelsea.

Gotdamn Arsenal :smh: :lol:

******* Everton :smh:

Didn't say they could :lol:,just that they're the other squad with a really strong defense

We all won,besides Gooners, after that result and game :pimp:

Last edited:
Gotta see that Alexis tackle in the box again. **** man, we just didnt do enough defensively to keep their pressure down, Everton really turned it on in the 2nd. Only the second L of the season after being unbeaten since the pool defeat. Gotta bounce back sunday

Indeed. Mustafi is the one that organizes and directs the defense. Gabriel was good today, but he had bad spells that cost us. The team wasn't good enough today. Our intensity didn't match Everton's. We shrank into our cell again and looked like the old Arsenal.

Now it's time to bounce back and get ready for this weekend.

Last edited:
Happy as hell to see Barkley showing signs of life today,dude came up huge for them. Hope he can start getting consistent burn as he finds his form again

Lukaku also had a good game even without scoring ,he was threatening as hell in the 2nd half

Damn so Leicester followed up stomping Citeh out by getting shut out by Bournemouth today...the PL is great man :lol:

Last edited:
lmao

stop acting like arsenal turned a new leaf. yall are still gonna get washed in the champs league and yall still not winning the BPL. 

so whats the new arsenal?

do yall play differently?

Last edited:
Chelsea will lose tomorrow.

Stadium of Light one of the toughest places to play.

Not to mention the fact that it's going to be a chilly 9 degrees Celsius with 19 km/h winds, and 91% humidity in Sunderland tomorrow.

This doesn't bode well for Chelsea, guaranteed L.

lmao what is the new arsenal?  
the arsenal before Alexis as the 9 would of conceded a third because they were so shaken from the second, pressing non-existent . We would of just passed it side ways to nothing in the final third.

...having those two final chances is brutal not having one go in. Walcott and ox were the weak links, often lost the ball and link up play lacked

Chelsea will lose tomorrow.

Stadium of Light one of the toughest places to play.

Not to mention the fact that it's going to be a chilly 9 degrees Celsius with 19 km/h winds, and 91% humidity in Sunderland tomorrow.

This doesn't bode well for Chelsea, guaranteed L.

Nicolas+Cage+Laugh+GIF.gif

moyes-laugh-o.gif

Last edited:
I will when they're managed by Daveed Moyez :rofl: :rofl:

Chelsea's gonna mop the pitch up 3/4/5-0 :lol:

Maybe Defoe gets a consolation goal near the end

Last edited:
It was all good for Oscar just a few years ago. That goal against Juve in the CL.

RIP Oscar :frown:

Last edited:
25 years old and going to China. Wow.

And Chelsea just got a suitcase full of cash for a player who was surplus to requirements. NAINGGOLAN!!!

Last edited:
Cheslea are clearly the class of the league man,dudes are the only contenders that actually have a stout defense.

Spurs also but I don't know if they're really in the title race at this point

Spurs can't hang with Chelsea.

Gotdamn Arsenal :smh: :lol:

******* Everton :smh:

Didn't say they could :lol:,just that they're the other squad with a really strong defense

We all won,besides Gooners, after that result and game :pimp:

True. Arsenal and Tottenham will hold hands and fall down together by feb/march :smh:

A shame too because Arsenal could have capitalized today. They have man city next game. It'll be a battle of who's defense is more shaky. Hopefully Arsenal can pick them points back up

Last season this was where Arsenal could have picked up a lot of easy points but drew and lost a lot of the matches and Leicester crept back up from behind by January. I hope they don't drop many points this year

I know y'all will have my head on a stick for saying this but hopefully Arsenal stays level and United clean up and jump back in top 4 :lol:

Chelsea can go 6 points up tomorrow with a win :evil:

Chelsea is going to be running away with the title by Feb if they can just keep that back line bulletproof.

Hazard Costa and Pedro are eating teams alive.

I can't wait to watch the Liverpool and Arsenal rematches

Y'all weeping for Oscar and that ***** laughing all the way to the bank

He can play all the China ball he wants but if Brazil win the World Cup he still retires a Brazilian legend :lol:

He's about to get PAID :smh:

Prime the type of dude to seriously date multiple women at once and never mention it, not to hide it but because he never thought it was worth mentioning in the first place.

Oscars chances of even making the Selecao would probably take a hit if he made the move to China. Watch him become their Giovinco though :lol:

Win win for everybody on that Oscar deal

Wow Atleti is in shambles

The stars are aligning to end that Liga drought man :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom