This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleti are only a point out of a CL spot, and Villarreal is a good team, but yea you get the vibe of an end of an era.

You can't underestimate their investment in youth though they still have a ton of talent, funds, and great scouting. So if there's a down period it won't last too long imo.

Last edited:
Kinda bittersweet,I've loved seeing a 3rd challenger to the duopoly in Spain over the last few years but I'd also love to see Inter rise from the ashes in Italy. The fact that that possibility would probably also increase the chances of Griez leaving also doesn't hurt :lol:

Kinda feels like Klopps last season at BVB which was pretty bad,doubt they'll finish that low in the league but they don't seem to have that same edge this year

Last edited:
Prime the type of dude to seriously date multiple women at once and never mention it, not to hide it but because he never thought it was worth mentioning in the first place.

I've done that. Melissa and Angelica were both nice girls.

No shame in my game fam.

do yall play differently?
our attack is night and day compared to just last year. With Alexis up top, he drops into the midfield a lot and creates chances combining with ozil who is providing more goals because of it, they trade off each others space at will, unlike with giroud who is used as a target man, he can't interchange from the flanks as efficiently as alexis-ozil-Walcott do. Walcott is a different man this season, ACTUALLY tracks back and can occupy and finish where Alexis isnt. Alexis has 14 goals 11 assists, ozil has 9 goals 6 assists, theo walcott has 10. iwobi and the ox account for 7 assists themselves, so yes our play is much different

UTD_DM_Player-Announcement-Group4_1280x553.jpg

http://www.atlutd.com/post/2016/12/...moves-during-active-mls-half-day-trade-window

Other moves from the expansion draft

[table][tr][td]Rd  [/td][td]Atlanta United[/td][td]Minnesota United[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.[/td][td]Donny Toia, D, Montreal Impact*[/td][td]Chris Duvall, D, New York Red Bulls**[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td]Zach Loyd, D, FC Dallas[/td][td]Collen Warner, M, Houston Dynamo[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td]Clint Irwin, GK, Toronto FC***[/td][td]Mohammed Saeid, M, Columbus Crew SC[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td]Mikey Ambrose, D, Orlando City  [/td][td]Jeff Attinella, GK, Real Salt Lake[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td]Alec Kann, GK, Sporting KC[/td][td]Femi Hollinger-Janzen, F, N.E. Revolution
 [/td][/tr][/table]

i dont think atletico is done for. 

yall are jumping to conclusions too quickly

la liga is a wild race this year.  

even though real hasn't lost they still have dropped a lot of points. 

its too soon to look past atletico

Kinda bittersweet,I've loved seeing a 3rd challenger to the duopoly in Spain over the last few years but I'd also love to see Inter rise from the ashes in Italy. The fact that that possibility would probably also increase the chances of Griez leaving also doesn't hurt :lol:

Kinda feels like Klopps last season at BVB which was pretty bad,doubt they'll finish that low in the league but they don't seem to have that same edge this year

It's tough man. It's hard enough to win La Liga if your not Barca or RM but to get so close so many times in league and losing two CL titles literally at the last second..sucks.

Actually happy for them that they atleast won the league recently though.

They also won a Copa Del Rey and the Europa League under Simeone. But yea the most clutch forehead of all time and penalties were the difference between an amazing spell and a legendary one for Atleti (if Simeone is indeed out and they don't win la liga or the CL this year.)

Winning La Liga with a CR7 led RM and Messi led Barca is a crazy accomplishment for a manager though.

Last edited:
Winning La Liga with a CR7 led RM and Messi led Barca is a crazy accomplishment for a manager though.
yeah and they needed a tie on the final game of the season at the camp nou...

and they came from behind and pulled it off. 

smokin.gif

have nothing but respect for atleti. home crowd even stayed and supported them for pulling it off. 

Look at how petty Man U supporters are

Everton breathing down your necks but y'all cheering for them

**** y'all I hope you finish mid table and it bites you in the ***

Y'all might not even make europa

laugh.gif

#ntderby

Last edited:

Well damn, tell me why you mad........

View media item 1469232

His squad took a L today so what do you do? Bring up United on a day they don't even play,never fails :lol:

That's that title anxiety in effect :lol:,the fear that this seasons squad still isn't good enough to win the league

Even Koeman **** on Wenger today

View media item 2261581

Last edited:
great ending to the game. didn't even know games were on today. these are the type of games where you can't drop points while the next few (city) are up for grabs and the exact opposite happened.

Chelsea got sunderland and we lost to them last time we played. but we got Conte, and they have Moyes.

Azpi signed a new 3 yr deal with us so we solid.

can't believe Oscar is going. so young at 25 and I don't want to say he couldn't fit on the team for the past few seasons but he did have to be placed very specifically on the puzzle of the starting 11 to flourish perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom