This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently this happened. He explained in the NFL thread.
Finals went well. Already got my grades back from a few classes and I did great.

Last week my little brother was visiting from Rhode Island, got on my laptop, and started posting on my behalf in the futbol thread. Got banned for week.
Yeah banned for a week and perma banned from the futbol thread. When he told me I almost threw da hands

:rofl: :rofl: what a ****** way to go out. I didn't even see any posts that seemed bannable but maybe I wasn't following the thread close enough

roll.gif
roll.gif
what a ****** way to go out. I didn't even see any posts that seemed bannable but maybe I wasn't following the thread close enough
Apparently what ever the posts where had been deleted by a mod with the quickness 
roll.gif

All the Pool fans are gone one by one. If I don't be careful I'm up next.

I think I remember someone mentioning deleted posts
It was like he took a bottle of Jäger to the dome all by himself and went on a drunk derogatory rant :lol:

Rip to Trey even though we never agreed on anything but Man U slander :pimp:

Merry Christmas yall, went through a few pages while waiting for the wifey in the car and Arsenal got HAMMERED here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i finally pulled the trigger on football manager and i am dying at jesse lingard being valued at 31 million pounds

3 of Real's next 4 matches against third place Sevilla. Copa Del Rey and an away match in La Liga. It'll be over the span of 11 days. That first match in the Bernabeu will be crucial to be able to possibly rest players in the return leg and keep them fresh for the La Liga fixture.

I hope they prioritize La Liga over the Copa del Rey in terms of rest/lineup selection.

Last edited:
I got a homeboy thats a Chivas fan and if América wins this I know his week will be ruined..my heart goes out to him right now in this stressful times 
laugh.gif

Oh its all popping off right now 
eek.gif

i finally pulled the trigger on football manager and i am dying at jesse lingard being valued at 31 million pounds

Yeah, they got him valuead at $41m (I use US currency on mine) and rashford at $43m

Memphis only worth 18.

Draxler doesn't want to transfer to PSG on mine. Pissing me off :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom