This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy to think all that money spent and citeh still in the market for a cb
this is rich coming from a man u fan 

and im dying at the zlatan and lindgard memes 
laugh.gif

@D Nice though i dont agree with the sentiment that we will come out of reach of the title so soon, especially with the upcoming fixtures we have. west brom, crystal palace, bournemouth, swansea city, burnley, and watford until we play chelsea at the beginning of february. All those matches very winnable for this team and as long as we take those points, we'll still be firmly in the title race come the chelsea match

chelsea have stoke, tottenham, leicester and liverpool in the mix before our clash. i dont see why they wouldnt drop points in at least one of those fixtures
You're assuming Chelsea in their current form are gonna drop points like us and I don't believe they will. I've seen this too many times from this squad to make me believe that things are gonna be different.

Otamendi isnt a bad player now he is still a very good CB our best. But at the same time he is prone to some head scratching tackles and decisions but overall he is still a very good player

Jape 3 stacks, I've been trying to follow Barcelona. Put me on, b.

Are espanyol any good?

Last edited:
Everytime people expect Arsenal to start running away with things, they do what they usually do.

I remember last year where Man U fans were expecting the worst from a bad run of forms, and then rashford scored 2 quick goals out of nowhere.

Iwobi done ran my man Pablo into a leg brace from that first half 
frown.gif
 I saw he was moving slow but didn't know it was this bad. it could be ligament damage to his knee is what early reports say.

Last edited:

Are espanyol any good?
they are solid but since they share the same city they absolutely hate barca and they always play us tough. 

espanyol has played well and are fighting for a euro league spot. their coach has them playing so good footy and the ecuadorian up front is a big boy. could cause us problems

Last edited:

Are espanyol any good?
they are solid but since they share the same city they absolutely hate barca and they always play us tough. 

espanyol has played well and are fighting for a euro league spot. their coach has them playing so good footy and the ecuadorian up front is a big boy. could cause us problems

Hmm so I tuned into a derby [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Whew Suarez :smokin

Last edited:
Need to see the City game from what I read here.

Super Mario putting in work over at Nice! Love it so much

Love looking at Arsenal fan tv for the comments of the results for the "bluds vs fam" game[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You're assuming Chelsea in their current form are gonna drop points like us and I don't believe they will. I've seen this too many times from this squad to make me believe that things are gonna be different.
yea im being very optimistic :lol: :smh: :\

Monaco down to ten men and losing 1-0 to Lyon.

****ing hell that tackle was dirty. Totti on Balotelli dirty.

Last edited:
Apparently Ramos was supposed to get a second yellow at the club WC but didn't in admist the chaos that I sued to the ref. Ronnie and Ramos laugh about it later.

Also Madrid now has more trophies this year then times they've lost a game. Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom