This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

A gif of his goal is needed
laugh.gif

it's weird that arsenal don't come to compete against the top teams
you would understand a mental drop against the lesser teams but these teams you have to get fired up for
until now, they hadnt beaten us in the last 7 matches.....

i wont completely disagree, but i felt we came out fine in the first half, the effort was there, pressed just fine, was disruptive in the midfield winning the ball, created some chances then we just as D Nice put it, bottled it :smh:

@IlkayGuendogan 5m
Thanks to my teammates [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] & of course - congrats to my boys to this crucial win against #AFC[emoji]128077[/emoji] PS: Don't worry - I'm still alive [emoji]128521[/emoji] #MCIARS

:lol:

Seems like every passes from the back were misplaced. midfield overran.
crazy how much we've missed such a new player like mustafi, he really compliments koscielny perfectly. Can't come back soon enough. Coquelin didn't do enough to cause disruption, ozil wasn't even in the game, AT ALL, besides Alexis hustling all match and xhaka making some good passes, everyone played like ****

Mustafi took over Mertesacker's role of organizing and directing the defense. He really is the leader of the backline. He was a massive miss in both games, but it's no excuse for Kosc and everyone else not to step up and roll up their sleeves and do some hard defending. There was too much miscommunication and timidness out there for me today. These guys went into their shell and bottled it.

And the frustrating thing about this team is that they'll turn it on and go on a run for top 4 when the pressure is off and the title is out of reach
mean.gif

Mustafi took over Mertesacker's role of organizing and directing the defense. He really is the leader of the backline. He was a massive miss in both games, but it's no excuse for Kosc and everyone else not to step up and roll up their sleeves and do some hard defending. There was too much miscommunication and timidness out there for me today. These guys went into their shell and bottled it.

And the frustrating thing about this team is that they'll turn it on and go on a run for top 4 when the pressure is off and the title is out of reach:smh:
View media item 2266760

Bruh... The heck happened earlier?!

I leave the house and the clinical one had the emirates on his back...

How'd the gunners drop it???

Last edited:
d nice d nice though i dont agree with the sentiment that we will come out of reach of the title so soon, especially with the upcoming fixtures we have. west brom, crystal palace, bournemouth, swansea city, burnley, and watford until we play chelsea at the beginning of february. All those matches very winnable for this team and as long as we take those points, we'll still be firmly in the title race come the chelsea match

chelsea have stoke, tottenham, leicester and liverpool in the mix before our clash. i dont see why they wouldnt drop points in at least one of those fixtures

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom