This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Yaya pressing. Needs to keep his cool though man dont get a silly yellow like that

So Douglas wasn't gonna let his extended cousin in England get all the headlines this weekend...

Jesus wtf
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Who's his cousin lol

The lineup has me hopeful for a draw at the most. Fernando/Yaya as CDMs has me worried a long with our backline and KDB as a false 9. We played great against Chelsea, that game could of gone our way but I hope this wont turn ugly for us.

Sane and Sterling on the wings has been what I wanted since we signed him, could be Sane's big moment to prove he deserves a spot in the starting 11.
I NEVER quote myself on anything but I have such high aspirations for Sane. Gonna be tough for Jesus Gabriel to crack much PT unless he has it all.

sane out here shining bruh

arsenals midfield getting dominated

walcott been trash too..

seems like his only touch was the goal

Last edited:
I really want to see Nacho come on. For Silva or Fernando, **** it. Might as well lose trying to win, we arent gonna keep Arsenal quiet playing defense.

The OX is a welcomed boost. we just need to put pressure on their backline like we did earlier again, we dont want to concede again, seems we're playing it safe right now, but **** that, lets get back to guns blazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom