This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis isn't looking good. I hope it isn't serious. God knows we can't see him injured right now.

Last edited:
So Douglas wasn't gonna let his extended cousin in England get all the headlines this weekend...

Jesus wtf :wow: :wow: :x :x

Last edited:
Watching Zabaleta like this is like watching Shaq on the Celtics except Pablo still plays for us....It makes me sad seeing him like this

First half of the MC v ARS game was good.  Arsenal had chances to score another goal, but didn't convert.  2nd half should be fun.

Yikes :x

Hasn't he already torn his knee ligaments a couple of times at this point?
And has a bad back too. Didnt like the signing from the summer, thought it pointless when we clearly needed fullbacks, a backup ST and a true CDM.

Peps ideal style wont fit City until we have reassurance at the backline and a CDM who can be a general to stop the counter and start our own. We have pointless possession and get caught out so often, I'd say half of our goals conceded have been from the counter this year. Were just leaving our backline and Bravo to die.

Balo with a brace in Nice's 2-1 win over Dijon
:pimp: :pimp:

Yea looks like P$G's run of Ligue 1 dominance is coming to an end unless they manage to go a serious winning run in the new year and 2nd half of the season while hoping Nice and Monaco drop lots of points.

Last edited:

Yikes
sick.gif

Hasn't he already torn his knee ligaments a couple of times at this point?
And has a bad back too. Didnt like the signing from the summer, thought it pointless when we clearly needed fullbacks, a backup ST and a true CDM.

Peps ideal style wont fit City until we have reassurance at the backline and a CDM who can be a general to stop the counter and start our own. We have pointless possession and get caught out so often, I'd say half of our goals conceded have been from the counter this year. Were just leaving our backline and Bravo to die.
I do agree that neglecting the fullback position is coming back to bite us now we all saw it coming.

We have a someone who can play CDM..he just decided to chokeslam a certain someone after getting riled up and is suspended 
mean.gif
tired.gif

I agree about maybe needing a viable backup to do it too cause Fernando can't do what Fernandinho can.

Sagna on Zabaleta. Makes sense cause Zabaleta couldn't handle Iwobi at all, it was shades of what Rashford did to Demichelis last season when he was past it

His feet seemed level but it could have easily been offside. ill take it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom