This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs have a great defense.

I expect Men's Wearhouse United to add yet another tie to their inventory today.

turned on Heggys vs City yesterday in the 20th or so minute...it was 3-0...whelp!!!

Pep insists on playing everything out of the back. But there is so much pressure on the back 3 all game. Especially when a team like Leicester is pressing most of the game and have the speed of Vardy up there. Great game by Leicester. City looking really average of late

Excited for the Tottenham vs United game. thinking 1-1 united score late

King Ramos....thank god he is back and healthy for RM

Damn Pogba should've made it harder for Lloris there,great pass from Ibra though

Last edited:
Toronto ya'll had one ******* job, b.

One ******* job. I wake up to them scumbags hiding a trophy on my ESPN homepage

Chelsea can't lose. Happy for Conte and Costa though. Conte came into the Prem underrated in comparison to the big headliners this summer at United and City. Now he's showing out.

Costa is a changed man, look at the range man. Much more distinguished than your every day goon.

Hopefully Man U can pick up some points. You can't respect others until you learn to respect yourself :lol:

MIKI 
pimp.gif

Mkhi is the real deal. Should be starting every damn week

I like Good Guy Martial, but he's looking pretty poor out there today. I don't want to beat a dead horse, but if he were to keep this up through the game it would be a good chance for Memphis to make the team sheet to come in during garbage minutes to prove himself. I would like to see Martial get his mojo back by the next half though.

And I'm really a fan of Son. Just wish he wasn't wearing a tottenham shirt.

Klitschko in the house!

Terrible give away in the midfield for Spurs thatvlead to that goal
Ander making it happen with the interception and brilliant pass

Not saying United didn't do anything well it just saying it was a a dangerous pass for Spurs to play there and they got caught by the pressure leading to a terrible give away.

Yea I hear you ,was just saying it was also a nice way to capitalize on their mistake :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Oh my what awful defending on that fk :x :x

Lucky Wanyama didn't make them pay

I always get so nervous during set pieces :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom