This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Bradley's was one of the worst penalties ever. Dude basically just passed the ball to the goalkeeper.

Last edited:
Like that was the dumbest thing I've ever watched.

Seattle was complete trash, like they didn't even deserve to be on the same pitch and they are reward by some gimmick?

horse ****.

The one time I invest in MLS playoffs (because TFC supporters were lit) and Michael freaking Bradley ruins it. This guy. :lol:

mean.gif
 @ the Seattle slander... 

I wanna support the Sounders more, but it's just so hard to follow their season/catch their games for me here.

7ca361cf1f9b9d3284c86f16c659547764f42a6c.gif
 Go Mariners... 
tongue.gif

That was a helluva save by Frei though.  

Like that was the dumbest thing I've ever watched.

Seattle was complete trash, like they didn't even deserve to be on the same pitch and they are reward by some gimmick?

horse ****.
dude.. what gimick? Penalties? :lol:
If Toronto was such a superior team and Seattle didn't deserve to be on the same pitch, then the score should've reflected that.
I'm guessing from your avi that you're from Toronto, so i guess it's understandable why you're so upset :lol:

dude.. what gimick? Penalties? :lol:
If Toronto was such a superior team and Seattle didn't deserve to be on the same pitch, then the score should've reflected that.
I'm guessing from your avi that you're from Toronto, so i guess it's understandable why you're so upset :lol:

dude this is like the seocond mls game ive watched this year, and i only started following the premire league this year.

imo soccer is just a bad sport for a playoff format,

1.its the one sports where you can get totally out played to ridiculous degree and have the score be 0-0.

2. not convinced dpentalties are a repeatable skill. it isn't in hockey. imo its a gimmick.

I always wondered why european football dont have playofs but after watching this it makes complete sense.

Doesn't have to be a one game elimination and it could just be a playoff between the top 4 teams.

nah man, just don't work in soccer.

i just watched that and it felt really really stupid.

especially when i dont see any evidence penalty kicks is a skill.

give me tne big sample to determine the champion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom