This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every match has ended with the home team scoring 3 goals today

Leicester about to put 3 up on City

source.gif

Repped :rofl:

Gotta eat my crow,never expected this struggling Leicester squad to run mighty Citeh off their pitch :lol: :x

Last edited:
@Carra23: Defensively Man City are one of the worst teams in the league, all over the place. Spent 100's millions on defenders not one good enough

Those defenders not helped by the tactics of the manager playing a back 3 as it exposes them even more, and the keeper who's poor..

Worse defense than his 'Pool dudes :lol:

Last edited:
City where wrong to only spend on centerbacks the last few years and neglect the fullback issue.

It ain't like they spent money on the wrong CB's. They spent money on CB's that were sought after by a few big clubs. It just that England is a totaly different monster to navigate then other leagues.

Last edited:

It ain't like they spent money on the wrong CB's. They spent money on CB's that were sought after by a few big clubs.
This is true. Its just the fullback spot has been screaming for new blood for a few years now. Can't believe they didn't see how playing a defense with an aging, Clichy, Zabaleta, Sagna and Kolarov is a bad idea.

Last edited:
Stones should have gone to Chelsea

Could be flourishing under Conte

Pep's got the turtleneck game on lock tho

Last edited:
Stones should have gone to Chelsea

Could be flourishing under Conte

He would have been better off learning from the likes of Scumbag Terry and Cahill for sure

For all the stick that Luiz coming back got,he's been far better than Stones this season tbh :lol:

Falcao Hattrick.

Falcao,Cavani and Balo are all in form, WATTBA. Feels like we're back in 2012 :lol:

:rofl:

Balo caught endless jokes for saying he can still win a Ballon D'Or.

I BELIEVE!!!!!

Btw I need a coach similiar to the one Pep has. So fire

I like his confidence :lol:,hope he can continue to flourish and earn himself a move back to a big club. I didn't like the clubs that he mentioned wanting to go play for back in England though...

Last edited:
Yeah Luiz has been balling since he went back to Chelsea.

I don't know if his time in Paris paired with Silvia on a more regular basis and being more of a leader to the younger players has made the difference, or if it's just the way Conte runs his team that's got him looking so good every week.

But the moment I saw him land on his head, get back up, and run back down field like nothing happened I knew he was a changed man

I hope Leicester at least makes it to the Europa league. When they're on, they're one of the most exciting teams to watch, still.

Champions league is on hold, Leicester can pick up points

Last edited:
At least Otamendi will try to make a tackle as rash as they are sometimes....Ball watching on both of those first two goals

This is true. Its just the fullback spot has been screaming for new blood for a few years now. Can't believe they didn't see how playing a defense with an aging, Clichy, Zabaleta, Sagna and Kolarov is a bad idea.
Sagna is still a solid defensive option but offers nothing going forward, Clichy is mediocre but got by with his pace, Zab was solid on both sides but has fallen off, and Kolarov is just slow with a nice free kick.  Is Ricardo Rodriquez still available? Dude would be a nice signing for ya.

Prime :rofl:

P$G picked a pretty bad year to be in "crisis"

Yokhin: Monaco's last Ligue 1 wins:
7-0, 6-2, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0, 4-0.
Absolutely incredible.

:x

Falcao also has 10 goals in 11 league games this season

Last edited:

Sagna is still a solid defensive option but offers nothing going forward, Clichy is mediocre but got by with his pace, Zab was solid on both sides but has fallen off, and Kolarov is just slow with a nice free kick.  Is Ricardo Rodriquez still available? Dude would be a nice signing for ya.
I was hoping for Bruno Peres in the summer but talks broke down and Roma got him. Ricardo Rodriquez is still out there I would like if they go back in for him. There are rumors of Alex Grimaldo as well and Fabinho is on everyones list. I just need something to come from those last 3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom