This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif

Ranieri's boys are curb stopping Peps dudes :x :x :x

Best result of the weekend :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Team needs to play with a back 4, new fullbacks with young legs that can defend in January its the only option to fix this defense

Team needs to play with a back 4, new fullbacks with young legs that can defend in January its the only option to fix this defense

CzVUDGSW8AEcN2w.jpg

All the money spent on that backline over the last 2 years and for things to still be so shaky...:x

Even when Otamendi plays they still don't look solid at all

Last edited:
I'm not saying this wouldn't be happening of Aguero, Otamendi and Fernandinho didn't get suspended...but they should have had their **** together

I'm not saying this wouldn't be happening of Aguero, Otamendi and Fernandinho didn't get suspended...but they should have had their **** together

Dude's have no one to blame but themselves for missing this match though :lol:

Doubt Otamendi would've made a difference

Last edited:

CzVUDGSW8AEcN2w.jpg

All the money spent on that backline over the last 2 years and for things to still be so shaky...even when Otamendi plays they still don't look solid at all
Look more solid with Otamendi at least and all the money spent was on CB's we haven't retooled the fullbacks for years now and its finally showing why it wasn't wise to only go after CB's

Dude's have no one to blame but themselves though
laugh.gif

Doubt Otameni would've made a difference
I'm not excusing them Aguero and Fernandinho where dumb to do what they did. 

Otamendi has been our best defender all season despite his moments he would have made a difference no doubt but of course the backline is still overall regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom