This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
570 unread messages in this thread for me. is it bad to ask for a TL;DR on the banter here?
laugh.gif

anyway WC times got me with the Chelsea game at 4:30am, recorded that game but not El Clasico and that was at 7 so missed that one.

Only thing I'll say about the Chelsea game was the shot of Costa coming from the bench to go in that brawl is classic
roll.gif

Alexis single handedly saved my fantasy weekend... :smh:

I forgot to make him my captain. I have Kun as my captain, I also have Matic and Collins who got injured today :smh:

Alexis was on fire today. Ox really stepped, he's been involved with more goals this season so far compared to others. Gabriel really stepped up as well. Xhaka has been blending into the team rather well.

If your team just advanced to the first division and you hope to win it all, you have a good chance if the first three letters of that team are "L-e-i". What a entertaining day it was yesterday. And the weekend is not over. Today: Roma Vs Lazio, aka battle of the Colosseum, one of the biggest rivalries in world football.

Bournemouth not going quietly. And of course Wilshere got his footprints all over this ****

Last edited:
Was just about to post the lineup. Bailly byke :pimp:

Mhki and Martial on the wings :x :pimp: :pimp:

Our center backs :x no hat...

Last edited:
WHAT A ******* GAME THAT WAS!!!! This weekend is shaping up to be a good one for Arsenal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom