This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif

What a great win to cap off a great day of footy. I'm totally exhausted watching all this ****.

Alexis **** on that goalie for the last one [emoji]128557[/emoji]

What a win :D :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Leipzig won again

If anybody needs more doses, Juve plays Atalanta at 2:45
& Atleti plays Espanyol at the same time.

Last edited:
Monaco taking the title bike.

Scoring at will lately this season. Averaging 3 goals a game and scored 3 at the moment. :smokin

I'm so mad I missed this morning's game

Great win

I will watch the replay game tonight

Cywt4eQW8AABbNE.jpg:large

:pimp:

Game was at 5am out here, no way I was waking up for that. I'll watch the replay tonight or tomorrow

The one guy on a set piece late in an important game you should mark & you let him in unabated... :smh:

Ramos has to have the record of scoring headers in an important game. Dude is a credit to that captain's armband. :smokin

Modric had a good game today to.

Could've had 3 pts today.

Gomes & Rakitic looked poor today. Altough he's struggled much of the campaign, busi looked vintage today. That step back or turn he had on Isco was :x.

Someone at the club needs to reign in Neymar. He needs to channel that anger like MJ started to when he finally got over on the Pistons & then the Knicks. He focused on performance & scoring. Neymar needs to do the same thing instead of the temper tantrums. It continues to be a problem & it seems like it's getting worse.

Finishing for Barcelona was bad & it ended up costing the club in the end.

The other game I caught... City's back line is terrible. Otamendi was horrendous. Why is it that Stones gets caught out so out of position so much? Does he seem these mistakes when watching film?

:lol: @ cesc... Dude is soft all the way around. Fernandinho was going to choke the life outta dude...

Edit - This just came... Will proly be reading all night...

View media item 2249713

Last edited:
Footballing wise, nah... As a dude, yeah he seems like a slimy dude (outside looking in).

The more I think about it, the more I realize how big a mistake it was not to integrate Thiago more thereby keeping him.

His presence in the midfield would help mitigate circumstances whenever Iniesta is out & be his true successor. The midfield purchases made since Thiago's exit have not been up to par...

Last edited:
Sergio Ramos is the 90th min gawd

More clutch than Ray Allen in Game 6 of the 2013 NBA Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom