This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
He asked Southampton to match the £5m The Bitters offered him. They told him to F off. So he had to go, he gambled and lost. That's why he's there. Doesn't even live in Liverpool. He refused to move there.

View media item 2221500

Only a dipper would refer to Everton as the bitters. :lol: Thought you were a neutral la?

Shoutout to the u18s for another solid performance today against Blackburn. My boy Angel Gomes with another goal, going to be some player :smokin

Hamsik breaks the tie against lazio

edit: and lazio tie it literally a minute later haha damn, started watching at the right time

Last edited:
View media item 2221500

Only a dipper would refer to Everton as the bitters. :lol: Thought you were a neutral la?

we'll see who done f'd up now, and who's a dipper this time next week after Liverpool are top of the league & Donald Trump wins the election.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
You know, you raise a good point. I can't wait for you to lose to Swansea either.

All you armchair fans are gonna regret not picking a decent team, like Liverpool, when you sat down a few months ago, watched Fox Soccerball/NBC Soccerball and picked the team you were going to support from afar.

On that note, My favourite foreign teams are Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, and Bayern Munich. In Scotland, it's tough but gun to my head i'd have to say my favourite teams are Rangers and Celtic.

I don't support an English team but if i did it would be Liverpool. They're the team that's won the most. I wouldn't pick United, they're the team that's won the 2nd most.

Whose mans is this?

Last edited:
Good to see Hazard ballin' again. Now just need to see Pogba hit his groove.

Yo's man is rumored to be in Barca's sites again & 'Pool is said to be looking for no less than €75mil.

As the new MFers can attest to, playing midfield at Camp Nou is unlike any other team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom