This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
This means very little in the grand scheme of things. Everton are a dreadful team with a manager who didn't want to leave Southampton. All 3 of the games Everton drew they deserved to lose. Spurs, Palace and Man City all destroyed everton and got robbed of 3 points. Even discounting the crap players, As a club Everton are the worst in the league. Chelsea got destroyed by Arsenal and Liverpool schooled them at Stamford Bridge. Theyve capitalised on an easy run of fixtures. Hard games coming up. Chelsea won't keep winning.

ktf.gif

Last edited:
This means very little in the grand scheme of things. Everton are a dreadful team with a manager who didn't want to leave Southampton. All 3 of the games Everton drew they deserved to lose. Spurs, Palace and Man City all destroyed everton and got robbed of 3 points. Even discounting the crap players, As a club Everton are the worst in the league. Chelsea got destroyed by Arsenal and Liverpool schooled them at Stamford Bridge. Theyve capitalised on an easy run of fixtures inc a Man United team that were knackered after playing Liverpool Fenerbache and Chelsea in the space of 6 days. Hard games coming up. Chelsea won't keep winning.

:rofl:

It's every bit as relevant as Leicesters 2016 title. Neither happened this season.

The man is obviously a stark raving lunatic if he thinks Liverpool fans are envious of Leicester's 1 trophy in their entire history. It's an argument he can't win. look up what Liverpool have won then look at what Leicter have. I guarantee you will need an entire bog roll to wipe the tears of laughter away when you see what Liverpool won compared to what Leicester have.

Liverpool fans can look forward to plenty of titles under Klopp, including this year's. What can Leicester look forward to except Relegation next season and going for a decent curry at Al Bin Ballyhala Bin Waleed's on a friday night?
Man, is winning the Prem before you really got under your skin didn't it.

I don't care about the amount of honours or anything like that, I saw "little rubbish Leicester" win the league by 10 points which is more than 95% of fans will be able to say.

I don't care what division we're in I'll still be there :smile: you enjoy watching Pool from afar and I'll enjoy travelling around Europe watching Leicester in the CL, even if it is just for this season. :D

Dude coming hard at Heggsy FC :smh:
:lol: gotta try harder than that

If Koeman didn't want to leave Soton he'd 100% still be there :lol:

The thread deserves a better brand of troll,where's Truth Serum at?

Last edited:
Jesse Lingard is ****.

He looks like he's ****.

Looking like he's mixed between the age of 20 and 50.

Dabbing ball boy.

Dude has gotten a hard on for all things United since his boy decided to leave for some reason :lol:.

If Koeman didn't want to leave Soton he'd 100% still be there :lol:

The thread deserves a better brand of troll,where's Truth Serum at?

He asked Southampton to match the £5m The Bitters offered him. They told him to F off. So he had to go, he gambled and lost. That's why he's there. Doesn't even live in Liverpool. He refused to move there.

He got an offer he couldn't refuse from a club that doesn't have to sell their best players each window,I'd say that was voluntary :lol:

Last edited:
Where is this coming from? :lol:

So random

I just hate the fact that Mourinho is starting him over Mkhitaryan. Mickey needs minutes. Not 15 minutes, he needs the full 90.

Been bothering me to this day. Also saw Lingard got a wage bonus and for what?

Last edited:
Supplementary English tax. New memo that wasn't almost faxed in this morning

Anyone know where to purchase Premier league tickets? Planning for a trip to England in January. Is this possible like a secondary market ie StubHub?

Put the manual block on son and don't eem read his posts

Dudes 15 mins of trolldom are done, was too obvious with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom