This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say Messi plays for Chelsea, United, or City

Is he winning CL with any of those clubs?

I omitted Arsenal cause you already know we ain't paying his transfer fee
If you are saying he plays for them in the past 10 years they all would have at least won one
Same goes for Ronaldo though

The correct answer to his question is no, only Ronaldo would be capable of winning the CL with those clubs.
roll.gif

well that comes down to the players he has around him and the chemistry with them, but his presence would be felt and he would certainly upgrade all those clubs with his creativity and goal scoring

tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

The correct answer to his question is no, only Ronaldo would be capable of winning the HAS WON CL with ONE OF those clubs.

Question 2, has Messi won an international tournament with his country?

HINT:
Cl9MBbTWYAAYRRa.jpg

Last edited:
If Messi played with one of those teams for the past 10 years, I'd say he's getting at least 2. 

I actually missed the Messi goal bcs I went outside to let my pooch play with the neighbor's pooch... What a beautiful pass from Neymar...

Second half should be lit...

If you are saying he plays for them in the past 10 years they all would have at least won one
Same goes for Ronaldo though
exactly. Stick messi or ronaldo NOW into those teams and they ain't winning no CL, maybe city could but one thing is for sure, Messi would be cooking on all clubs and a star on European nights

i use to prefer cr7 to messi but within the last 3 yrs there is no comparison.. MESSI>

use all the accolades you want to back your argument, messi is deff better and makes the players around him better.. portugal team and madrid have looked better without ronnie in the side. I really don't see that portugal team winning had ronnie stayed in the game

Last edited:

well that comes down to the players he has around him and the chemistry with them, but his presence would be felt and he would certainly upgrade all those clubs with his creativity and goal scoring

Messi is in the perfect element at Barca. Culture, no language barrier, style of play.

He'd be butt naked in England. Especially at this age where he's set in his ways.

a young 22-25 yr old Messi though, you'd never know.

If Messi played with one of those teams for the past 10 years, I'd say he's getting at least 2. 

Considering all of those teams have won the league twice over the last decade, of course he would

magic-johnson-winner.jpg

Last edited:
why do people still think england is this unconquerable league? that argument has been proven flawed soooo many times.

how many trebles does ronnie have? nvmnd.. i hate getting stuck in this argument.. caping for ****** we don't even know

Last edited:
Look not to take away from Ronnie, I've thoroughly enjoyed watching him play over the years.

Messi would be Messi regardless of league. Yes, he would need good players around him but he would win titles & trophies no matter the league. He's consistently lit up the best defenses in the world with his goals & assists.

Thank god he came to Barca though.

why do people still think england is this unconquerable league? that argument has been proven flawed soooo many times.

I'm taking my troll hat off now.

This whole Messi wouldn't succeed in England notion is ridiculous. The guys making that argument clearly have never seen Messi play for Argentina in CONMEBOL WC qualifiers where the style of play is way more physical, the conditions of the pitch are miserable, and the quality of opposition is the same, if not better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom