This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent posted in here in awhile. I've been waiting in the shadows for arsenal to do arsenal things.

Today I come to tell you guys that arsenal are doing arsenal things. Lmao, **** arsenal. BUMS!

MESSSSIII 
nthat.gif

Wow.

I thought that between the roaring crowd at the Etihad, the stout Premier Style style of defending, and the frigid conditions of England's climate that Messi would struggle today.

It's unfair to say Ronaldo>Messi solely because he played in the premier League. Messi was an adolescent recruited to a big club, he's practically a legend there, makes good money, on a world class club, why leave when he always shows up and scores/assists in big matches against English clubs, **** any club in the world

Wow.

I thought that between the roaring crowd at the Etihad, the stout Premier Style style of defending, and the frigid conditions of England's climate that Messi would struggle today.

"roaring crowd at the Etihad" said no one ever :rofl:

Last edited:
Messi putting work against the best teams in England. Imagine him playing against the lower clubs.

It's unfair to say Ronaldo>Messi solely because he played in the premier League. Messi was an adolescent recruited to a big club, he's practically a legend there, makes good money, on a world class club, why leave when he always shows up and scores/assists in big matches against English clubs, **** any club in the world

Don't be fooled. The Etihad simply isn't the most intimidating venue that the Premier League has to offer. Messi would not perform at this level in Stoke.

Messi putting work against the best teams in England. Imagine him playing against the lower clubs.

I don't think he'd be as great as in la liga.

Them lower level teams be the ones that put you out for 3 months on IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom