This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
aye lemme get a shirt 
nerd.gif

the only game I can possibly make is the Western Conference Finals or the actual MLS Cup if we host it/make it that far 
ohwell.gif

aye lemme get a shirt :nerd:

the only game I can possibly make is the Western Conference Finals or the actual MLS Cup if we host it/make it that far :\
Should have let me known bruh could have tried to steal another one :lol:

I think this squad has the chance to make the conference finals
Our current starting lineup has el fuego chemistry
And Robbie Keane needs to stop being a lazy a-hole

nerd.gif
Mkhi to Serie A in January? Dortmund don't want him back.

If you ask me, he deserves to rot in Man U for leaving a great team-oriented club like Dortmund to go to a league that consists of nothing but individualist-oriented clubs full of overpaid stars, thinking he would become some household name star. He deserves to rot there for at least this full season. That might teach him a lesson.

And the sad thing is that all the "next big thing" stars will be lining up to leave for the Premiership all over again next summer.

:nerd: Mkhi to Serie A in January? Dortmund don't want him back.

If you ask me, he deserves to rot in Man U for leaving a great team-oriented club like Dortmund to go to a league that consists of nothing but individualist-oriented clubs full of overpaid stars, thinking he would become some household name star. He deserves to rot there for at least this full season. That might teach him a lesson.

And the sad thing is that all the "next big thing" stars will be lining up to leave for the Premiership all over again next summer.

:rolleyes

Dat Korean's move on "world class" Boeteng. DFB Pokal games have been lit...

Ex Barca keeper & sporting director Zubi gets the SD gig at Marseille.

Last edited:
:nerd: Mkhi to Serie A in January? Dortmund don't want him back.

:rolleyes

Who **** in this dudes cereal? :rofl:

Players can do whatever the hell they want,its not like Mkhi was an Academy product of BVB or had that much history with them like Reus.

Plus it's not like he joined the rest of Dortmund biggest stars in ditching them for their biggest rivals in the same country :lol:

"lean his lesson" the hell? Save those bitter emotions for the dudes/ex captains that left for bigger and better things Munich :lol:.

On another note,if Mkhi doesn't get some playing time this weekend against burnley of all teams,thinking it legit might be a short stay for him :smh:. Still have no idea what Mou is doing with him.

Last edited:
Not really :lol:,just the way he went about it but not the actual decision to leave.

This has been discussed to death in depth already though,just last week even...

Last edited:
I know Aguero has never been the paciest but man,this is just ridiculous looking back :rofl:

Old man Carrick matching dude stride for stride :rofl:

Last edited:
:x Rafa got those boys lookin solid out there...

Let's see how the season goes...

yea Newcastle has come out guns blazing in the Championship, waffle colored gawd Dwight Gayle was rotting in Crystal Palace. He's now the top scorer in the league with 11 goals. :pimp:

Last edited:
NEWS: 10-year @MLS veteran & #CrewSC Fwd. Conor Casey announces his retirement. Thank you for everything, Conor.
[emoji]128240[/emoji] https://t.co/IUVDsTh0sh pic.twitter.com/lyt4vqdaZw
— Columbus Crew SC (@ColumbusCrewSC) October 27, 2016
not sure if this was posted, but salute to a real one in Conor Casey
first Galaxy match I went to, this son of a gun scored in like 9 seconds 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 he finished with a hat trick; and thus my time as a Galaxy fan began 
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back