This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzeko beastin for Roma this season. 10 goals and 2 assists in 8 games. First player from the big 5 leagues to reach double digit goals in the domestic season competitions.

Last edited:
Glad United won today. If we lose, the slanderini would doing 190 mph. We win and it's "we should have won"

I'll take the victory and hope that it helps to build rapport in the side. Also glad to see Scheiderlin freed.

Didn't get to watch the match today, but result aside, how was the football?

It wasn't terrible. Not great either. Definitely an improvement from the weekend. Rashford made some great runs off Ibra hold up play, so that was good to see(hopefully that translates to the BPL).

Pogba had flashes but overall still needs more time to get acclimated back to life in the BPL. Scheiderlin was finally freed.....LOL

I'd rate it a 6.7/10

I was just about to question that rating until I realised I wasn't in the movie thread
roll.gif

Jozy byke in the playoffs
pimp.gif
And into the stands
laugh.gif
Happy for the guy. He seems to be getting his groove back this season, hope it can translate into national team goals.

Damn, I can't even imagine what it would've been like if United loss today... :smh:

Glad it was Special Juan that came to the rescue! :smokin

:lol: @ the rumor Barca is considering glen johnson... I would fly to Barcelona, find Robert Fernandez, & smack the ever living crap outta him... :smh:

:nerd: Mkhi to Serie A in January? Dortmund don't want him back.

:nerd: @HEGGSY FC in for Inter's Gabigol?

Bild says whoever comes a calling, Aubameyang will cost €80 mill.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/real-madrid/dortmund-pide-millones-madrid-por-aubameyang-5587536

Lewa signed his extension.

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/r...ro-mehr-fuer-neuen-vertrag-48451040.bild.html

PSG in for Griez?

Giovinco :pimp:

Luke Shaw's brother Ben going in on Jose. The comments have since been deleted.

View media item 2211639

Last edited:

No MLS playoff posts? Shocking.

Just got home to turn it on. Twellman stays mad.
watching basketball... so only caught glimpses of the Galaxy game

man, seeing Landon play at a pretty decent level despite having lost a step or 5 is damn impressive

especially after how awful his debut looked when he first came back 
laugh.gif

seriously so happy for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom