This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you just play out that 8 game sample to the 46 the results would be just about the same
This

I'll let the anti-United circle jerk continue though,they weren't even playing today so it's not even worth going in circles

I asked a valid question and you ignored it.

Who did you play those 8 matches against? Because if they were early in the cup competitions you're playing clubs like Sheffield United and Preston north End.

I wasn't even responding to your post there,Chelsea at the FA cup,West Brom,M'Boro and they beat Chelsea last week among others. Rashford scored in a few of those Ibra-less games too

Last edited:
Like I don't know a single United fan that isn't devastated about Ibra's injury,dude has been the heart and soul of the squad all season long and brought back some of the confidence and swagger from years past. Just gotta move past though for now given just how badly he got hurt,dude might never be the same as tough as it is to say after completely tearing up his knee in the worst way at 35 :\. I don't think it's unfair to think about a future without him even though I've already said I'd love to see him back in a Giggs player-coach role

He's already made a place for himself in United lore after his season in England and how damn productive he was,he's shown he can boss it anywhere

Dude's just wanna reach for anything to slander,whether it has any basis or not :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: I knew he would bring up Pogba and not address the original comment, it is what it is. For the record, I rate Denis Suarez, saw a lot of him when he was with citeh's EDS. However, saying he is currently better than Eriksen is wild. The only thing I'm giving him over Eriksen is dribbling.

Zlatan will be a big miss on and off the pitch. Will have fond memories of his time with the club and wish him well with his recovery.

United supporters should be kinda happy Zlatan is out, frees up room for Griez if he were to come

Last edited:
After last years quite summer transfer window, I think its set up for a crazy one with all these big teams needing revamping

-----

manchester-city-17-18-away-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

How come Nike can't do a pattern, hoops, shoulder, sleeve stripes or anything on these new kits, its just so lazy

Last edited:
How come Nike can't do a pattern, hoops, shoulder, sleeve stripes or anything on these new kits, its just so lazy

Idk what pattern you want to see on that kit, but that thing is super clean. Sucks being a United fan and having the whack a** Chevy logo sponsor while your crosstown rivals keep getting fire kits over the past 3 years.

Tomorrow's match is still very meaningful, the race for La Liga is far from over.

A Barca win tomorrow would put them level on points, with Real having a game in hand against a Celta Vigo side that eliminated them from the Copa del Rey,

If hypothetically Real loses tomorrow and collects 3 less points than Barca through match day 38, the match with Celta wouldn't even matter since Barca would have the head to head advantage.

In Clasicos there's no such thing as playing for a draw, but I wouldn't eem be mad with one. An L, and the 2 presumably grueling matches against Atleti in the CL can lead to a crazy finish for La Liga.

I'd like to see Asensio get the start and Isco off the bench, but something tells me Zizou starts Isco in Bale's absence so that he doesn't sulk and to make contract negotiations this summer smoother. Isco has been a match changer off the bench.

Dude disrespects Eriksen by saying hed be average in La Liga and Barca and then continues to hide his outlandish statement by directing to more Pogba slander :rofl:

Yall fell for that trap.

i just directed them with their own logic. 

but would of loved to see isco and neymar both in the match tomorrow.

A Champ sighting 
eek.gif

Is it just me or have the recent clasico's just not been as intense or entertaining as when Mou and Pep were there? I feel the Madrid derby is a funner game to watch because of the intensity 

I hope so!  

Hope Wazza isn't too rusty! [emoji]128517[/emoji]
LOL.  I hope so too.

Heard that DDG is out this summer as well.  He's been amazing of us, but if he does leave I wish him the best and hope he flourishes.  Maybe they'll use a fax machine again..LOL

Heard that DDG is out this summer as well.  He's been amazing of us, but if he does leave I wish him the best and hope he flourishes.  Maybe they'll use a fax machine again..LOL
I read somewhere only if Madrid offers up 2 "stars"... whatever that means. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom