This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

View media item 2412701

welp, GG Chelsea fans
gg indeed. Top class goals all around. Didn't think it was a PK. Today's game showed that Costa with only 15mins to play is still at a dry spell and is bad at it. Ake made a great impression to conte overall

So eriksen is better than pogba... Good thing united dropped 100 million on him. Lmao

It's not like united would need another player who can actually score... They got Zlatan...

Oh wait.

And by that logic eriksen is the best midfielder in the world. Haha y'all are dumb

Last edited:
Welp thats what happens when you depend on 35 year old to score all your goals and use all your money on a defensive midfielder. Probably should've just bought eriksen

I mean...that graphic really doesn't show anything. Who'd you play those 8 matches? Were they early round Carling Cup matches, FA Cup, EPL, or EL matches?

ill just leave this here...

pogba bpl minutes - 2,475 - 4 goals and 3 assists

eriksen bpl minutes - 2,717- 7 goals and 12 assists 

eriksen > pogba

My man Zlatan gets one injury and dudes are already smearing his name imagining the next dude Woody will bring out "da brinks truck" for. This is nothing new with United fans here either to disrespect Zlatan this season. This was from just last month in March after Prime was defending Zlatan against eiddy calling him a merc that doesn't care about winning.

Dudes love generalizing with United fans :smh:

Zlatan is still the Manchester God in my eyes,I don't doubt he wants to win everything :lol:.

So dude is the God of Manchester and you just sit there quiet when he gets disrespected? Got your ex-fan Prime defending him more than you guys.

So dude is the God of Manchester and you just sit there quiet when he gets disrespected? Got your ex-fan Prime defending him more than you guys.
exactly yall let your own people say some of the stupidest **** just cause they are united fans...and yall cosign eachother all day lmao

Last edited:
Who disrespected Ibra though? Check back at the outpouring of support and sadness when he got hurt or just keep on with the ABU narratives :lol: :rolleyes

Posted the graphic to counteract the doom and gloom about the attack,the young boys have stepped up when needed recently

Last edited:
If you just play out that 8 game sample to the 46 the results would be just about the same
This

I'll let the anti-United circle jerk continue though,they weren't even playing today so it's not even worth going in circles

Last edited:
Barca didn't play today either and a United fan and myself, an RM fan, took shots. Stop feeling so special bc jape clapped back.

And I had to call you out on that graphic acting like United are just as good without Zlatan when you drop it in here 2 days after he gets a long injury.

Last edited:
If you just play out that 8 game sample to the 46 the results would be just about the same
This

I'll let the anti-United circle jerk continue though,they weren't even playing today so it's not even worth going in circles

I asked a valid question and you ignored it.

Who did you play those 8 matches against? Because if they were early in the English cup competitions you're playing against clubs like Sheffield United and Preston North End.

Last edited:
Barca didn't play today either and a United fan and myself, an RM fan, took shots. Stop feeling so special bc jape clapped back.

And I had to call you out on that graphic acting like United are just as good without Zlatan when you drop it in here like that the day after he gets a long injury.
facts.. yall aren't special.  yall are just sensitive. 

this is what this thread does. 

yall are trash right now so your team is gonna get a lot of shots...and conversely no one can really say **** about madrid because they are flying right now. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom