This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for Rocco's injury not being serious :frown: :smh:

Marcos Rojo & Zlatan Ibrahimovic have both ruptured cruciate ligaments. Both out for months per @DuncanCastles

So in the span of a month,we've lost Mata, Smalling, Jones, Ibra and now Rojo to season ending injury...

Feeling like the LVG era again :x :smh:

Might be Timbo or Tuanzebe's time to shine

Last edited:
Would be dope if Ligue 1 had just one more club of massive financial wealth to go along with PSG and Monaco.

Also wish Lyon hadn't fallen off of late relative to the glory years.

mean.gif

Didn't realize Smalling and Jones were done too... 

Noooo not Rojo :smh:

Damb, I wonder who Sampaoli is going to plug into the LB spot for Argentina's remaining qualifiers

Juventus just signed former 19-year old former Boca Juniors midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur for 9.5m

Kid is going to be a stud, mark my words.

Last edited:
So much for Rocco's injury not being serious
frown.gif
mean.gif
Marcos Rojo & Zlatan Ibrahimovic have both ruptured cruciate ligaments. Both out for months per @DuncanCastles
So in the span of a month,we've lost Mata, Smalling, Jones, Ibra and now Rojo to season ending injury...

Feeling like the LVG era again
sick.gif
mean.gif

Might be Timbo or Tuanzebe's time to shine
Rojo done for the season...another soldier done.  And he was having such a good year under Mou

Damn. Man U has all of the handicaps to make the CL next season, but also all of the setbacks not to at this point.

Games in hand, ability to qualify though either the EPL or EL... Injuries....

:lol: Thats stressful

that lowkey moment where every non-catlan spanish team advances in their euro comps

jose need to just say screw the premier league and throw all the eggs in the europa basket they CAN beat anyone left in the tournament but will they? who knows

I was just hoping that Real and Juve didn't draw each other for the semis, after a Real-Bayern and Juve-Barca quarter finals. This way, we very well might get a true final, between the two best teams in Europe.

Really sucks about Zlatan. Fortunately, he did more than enough for his legacy to disprove all those ridiculous claims that he couldn't play in the Premiership. If he was doing this at 35, I can't imagine what a beast in the Premiership he would've been 5-10 years ago.

Last edited:
Hoping to see Mou opt for a 4-4-2 moving forward with Tony and Rash up top. Interested in seeing if he calls up Tuanzebe or uses Timbo as a CB with all the injuries and given his lack of trust in Blind as a defender

Buy back clause would be in full effect :wink:

With the amount of money they would make I doubt they would be contempt with having a 20 year old take the reigns.

If I were Koeman, I'd look heavily into Morata

Last edited:
y'all wanted bats to get some minutes right?

Our starting team today is Courtois; Azpilicueta (c), David Luiz, Ake; Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso; Willian, Batshuayi, Pedro. #CHETOT

Last edited:
No Hazard, Costa or Fabregas in the starting 11. That's interesting. Saving them for league play?

Michy gets to show and prove he belongs.

No Hazard, Costa or Fabregas in the starting 11. That's interesting. Saving them for league play?

Michy gets to show and prove he belongs.
Wise choice from Conte. Might as well rest em and secure the League Title since the Spurs are just 4 points away.

Conte has changed the lineups for cup games. Ake is there too. Begovic usually takes the cup games at the posts tho. Plus on top of Costa's hump gave Bats leeway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom