This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Juve wins it all after letting Pogba go [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Really??? 
mean.gif

"The man appears to have wanted to commit murder out of greed,"

https://apnews.com/49f9c0cbc2bb4f9f9e48eec2d0de2889
Sounds like something straight out of GTA 5, absolutely disgusting 
mean.gif

I mean it's not like Juve got worse when he left :lol:,just richer. It's been clear since the summer that this is arguably the deepest Juve squad they've had since they rose back to the top of Italian footy

Last edited:
Real v Atleti for the fourth year in a row is disappointing. Thought the best semi would have been Juve-Atleti because those sides never play each other and the winner going through that gauntlet would be worthy of a final. It would have also been great to see Mbappe in the Bernabeu.

Props to the authorities for getting that dude in the Dortmund attack. Insane story.

Last edited:
I mean it's not like Juve got worse when he left :lol:,just richer. It's been clear since the summer that this is arguably the deepest Juve squad they've had since they rose back to the top of Italian footy

Doesn't matter. It's just satisfying to see that he left a CL winning side for bum *** United.

If they're to succeed in their remaining competitions, Real will have gone through Bayern, Atleti, and (most likely) Juve for the CL, and ousted Barca for the La Liga crown.

If they're to succeed in their remaining competitions, Real will have gone through Bayern, Atleti, and (most likely) Juve for the CL, and ousted Barca for the La Liga crown.
i

The Zizou effect :pimp:

Last edited:
rooting for juve. buffon needs a cl trophy. well deserved. i like everyone on juve except higuain.  

won't be mad if atletico wins it.  

monaco isn't ready and of course i don't want madrid winning it again but they look like the favorites

madrid and atletico is gonna be brutal. 

it's hard to eliminate a team 3 times and real madrid now has that chance. 

can't see atletico beating madrid though. 

Last edited:
Knew he would be done for the rest of the season, injury looked horrid. Don't think we'll offer that extension now.

Knew he would be done for the rest of the season, injury looked horrid. Don't think we'll offer that extension now.

I'd be down to watch he become a coach/player type thing. Mou can show him alot.

Btw, the dude that's under Mou, the hadsome one, when will he go out on his own?

Random point but I can see ScumIcardi joining Juventus in the future which I hope to God doesn't happen.

:smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom