This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know if im wrong here but that view for 64 singles (whether it be dollars pounds euros yens i dont care) seems like a bargin compared to what people pay for other sporting events. nosebleed bulls tickets are $50 i believe lol

i dont know if im wrong here but that view for 64 singles (whether it be dollars pounds euros yens i dont care) seems like a bargin compared to what people pay for other sporting events. nosebleed bulls tickets are $50 i believe lol

Bulls games come with heat and air conditioning though

I don't check for AFTV like that, but from what I've seen the dude knows how to create entertainment. He knows how to subtly get under their skin by asking certain questions and cutting them off at the right time without seeming like he's the one pissing them off :lol:

230+ new posts... *checks scores*... 
eek.gif

Gonna have to check the highlights to see how it happened... 

Smh wish my blues were in this no way we would embarrass English football like Arsenal did

Ramos just need to play center foward bruh
He's scored plenty of goals, but they're all headers from set-kick situations. If he played CF, you would get plenty of wasted chances the times he would have to score with his feet. And at the same time you would lose his qualities in defense. There is no problem using him like this: A defender who comes to join the attack every time there's a free kick/corner kick.

Anyway, I am so SICK of all those videos of those Arsenal fans crying. Been seeing that **** for YEARS now. And every year it's the same old ****. They pay some of the most expensive ticket prices so they can ***** and moan right after the game. If they would've sacrificed just ONE season and boycotted every game and not put money into the pockets of the owners who are playing them for suckers, the problem would've been solved. Not to mention you would teach the ownership a lesson for the future as well. This way, its like the ownership is constantly taking a dump on them and they're saying "Thank you, sir. May I have another?" And still they put money into their pockets over and over again, thinking everything is magically going to work itself out. What a bunch of idiots. 
laugh.gif

@NatsAbroad Metro New York: 23-year-old Walker Zimmerman of FC Dallas is being tracked by Hannover and Stuttgart.

I don't check for AFTV like that, but from what I've seen the dude knows how to create entertainment. He knows how to subtly get under their skin by asking certain questions and cutting them off at the right time without seeming like he's the one pissing them off :lol:

Spot on. He asks very leading questions knowing exactly where they'll go.

Then plays that "devils advocate" role when someone fires back at him.

He's found that perfect balance.

Ramos just need to play center foward bruh

He's scored plenty of goals, but they're all headers from set-kick situations. If he played CF, you would get plenty of wasted chances the times he would have to score with his feet. And at the same time you would lose his qualities in defense. There is no problem using him like this: A defender who comes to join the attack every time there's a free kick/corner kick.

Anyway, I am so SICK of all those videos of those Arsenal fans crying. Been seeing that **** for YEARS now. And every year it's the same old ****. They pay some of the most expensive ticket prices so they can ***** and moan right after the game. If they would've sacrificed just ONE season and boycotted every game and not put money into the pockets of the owners who are playing them for suckers, the problem would've been solved. Not to mention you would teach the ownership a lesson for the future as well. This way, its like the ownership is constantly taking a dump on them and they're saying "Thank you, sir. May I have another?" And still they put money into their pockets over and over again, thinking everything is magically going to work itself out. What a bunch of idiots. :lol:

So basically, he'd be Giroud?

Thats pretty damn good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom