This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely ludicrous that your best and most hardworking player is chilling on the bench, 2-0 down against a big rival. :x

Yeah, Arsene doesn't give any ***** anymore, he knows the end is near. I know this sounds ludicrous to say as a fan, but I'd rather we not make Champions League next year, if that's what it takes for Arsene to leave and for Kroenke to finally start spending big

Someone pointed out this dude let his NFL coach stay for 15 years without winning anything?

I'm not following the NFL anymore....but I just don't see Kroenke spending big even if another manger comes in.

AFTV today

hhh.png

Someone pointed out this dude let his NFL coach stay for 15 years without winning anything?

I'm not following the NFL anymore....but I just don't see Kroenke spending big even if another manger comes in.
Lol, well Jeff Fisher's overall record was poor, but he was only the Rams' coach for like 5 years. But yeah they were still trash when he was there. Kroenke is a god-awful owner, I really hope that Nigerian owner comes thru with the Brinks truck soon to put some respect back on Arsenal's name.

Kroenke all about that ranch land

Only way he starts spending is if Arsenal loses fans....then he'll be forced to be competitive until rinse, wash, repeat.

maybe alexis said something crazy in the locker room or went at wenger or the club...then it would warrant him sitting on the bench

Yeah, Arsene doesn't give any ***** anymore, he knows the end is near. I know this sounds ludicrous to say as a fan, but I'd rather we not make Champions League next year, if that's what it takes for Arsene to leave and for Kroenke to finally start spending big. 
be careful what you wish for...big name players aren't trying to come play for arsenal with no cl footy.
i doubt yall throw money around like united. 

Exactly...Arsenal's wage structure is crazy yet respectable at the same time somehow.

Crazy that they think paying those kind of wages will keep players happy.

Yet respectable to still compete at this level with those wages.

A big name coming in, would require a massive overhaul of the wage structure

I wouldnt resent Alexis at all if he leaves. he deserves to be challenging for titles the way he hustles every match, he'll still be appreciated for what he did here.

Yeah, Arsene doesn't give any ***** anymore, he knows the end is near. I know this sounds ludicrous to say as a fan, but I'd rather we not make Champions League next year, if that's what it takes for Arsene to leave and for Kroenke to finally start spending big. 

maybe alexis said something crazy in the locker room or went at wenger or the club...then it would warrant him sitting on the bench
be careful what you wish for...big name players aren't trying to come play for arsenal with no cl footy.
i doubt yall throw money around like united. 

as far as alexis possibly saying something out of line, that was the first thought that ran through my mind when i saw he was on the bench, who knows if wenger will actually say later.

as far as what howfly said about us missing champions league, i agree in a way because its not like we are going to win the CL anytime soon, so our first priority should always be the league, having less matches in the schedule can be beneficial for the squad and only focus on the league. But fairpoint when you, jape, say star players would be more reluctant to come here. its tough

THANK YOU WELBZ, JESUS

mane is abusing monreal right now

paul pogba makes 3x as much as sadio mane per week.... let that sink in. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom