This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
mane been ice cold all season 
smokin.gif

Dudes love generalizing with United fans :smh:

Zlatan is still the Manchester God in my eyes,I don't doubt he wants to win everything :lol:.

So dude is the God of Manchester and you just sit there quiet when he gets disrespected? Got your ex-fan Prime defending him more than you guys.

Cause I know better than to go around in circles again with you guys when the slanderginis are out :lol:. Can't have an honest convo. I seriously doubt eiddy was saying Ibra cares for money over anything at all but you guys wanna run with anything

FAIK NUHZ

View media item 2355968

asdfhajkdhfakjdfhakfdhkdsa :rofl: :rofl:

Zlatan should haven ever left. You stuck now b.

Everyone knows his stats for the whole season say otherwise B. :rolleyes

Cmon b, you know Zlatan didn't go to Man U for "stats"

He has been great at Man U, but those stats mean nothing if he finishes outside the CL at the end of the season

You know DAMN well Zlatan didn't come to United to win the CL.

Son is 35. He came to play top flight footy and get paid very well while doing it.

He was playing top flight football and getting paid handsomely in Paris. You say that like he wasn't on top of the world already when he left.

He's 35 with the ability of a 26yr old. Dude could walk into any team and do what he's doing despite the league, he's proved it. You think he doesn't want to be in the champions league?

Mourinho, Pogba, Zlatan, United? You think he didn't go to Man U for CL football? Even if not his first season, to win the PL and to qualify for the next season? Why else would he leave Paris unless he felt confident he could do the things he did there in England? You think he said to himself, "I've won every domestic trophy possible in every top league except one. But **** all that, I don't care. I just want the stats" ?

That man ain't going into games thinking about stats. He wants to win.

Didn't he come on a free?

Correct me if I'm wrong, did Zlatan get offered a new contract at PSG?

He can walk onto any team?

How many teams were going to offer those wages for a 35 year old new signing?

Zlatan turned down a new contract with PSG. It wasn't that they didn't offer him a new contract, he told them he wasn't coming back.

Hence why he walked on the free.

And can Zlatan not walk onto any team and put up those same numbers? If not better? Where has he ever had a poor career with a club? Despite his age, he still performs, whether you or anyone else believed it before you saw it or not. Dude was doing this + more in France, in Spain, in Italy...

You're missing all of my points completely.

Manchester United is not the only team that could afford Ibra. Milan was after him, PSG wanted him back, Man U landed him because he was tight with your manager. Juve, Arsenal, or any other top level club could afford him also. He didn't go to Man U just for the money and to bang in goals. He went because he was sold on something happening at a big name team in a league he's never won before. He was bored and wanted a new challenge to conquer.

My point is nobody said Zlatan was going to Man U to win the CL. But you think he wasn't going to Man U with the expectation to at least challenge for the title and qualify in the process? That he just wanted to be a red devil because thats something he always wanted to be? Nah... That man wanted to win

I don't dispute that Zlatan is playing extremely well. I'm just not sure that there are really that many clubs that would actually sign on the dotted line for those wages for a 35 year old. Zlatan is special. We all know this. But let's face it, many football boards would be concerned about putting that kind of money into a 35 year old.

Hence my question of walking onto any team. It's not about his ability or past; it's about the fact that many a board would be hesitant to pay that much for a 35 year (in a different league as well).

I have no doubt that Zlatan would have loved to win the EPL, but listen, you and I both know he had a better chance of winning the CL with the likes of a PSG than a United now (and I say that at the beginning of last season). I just don't think Zlatan came to United hoping to win the CL. United is a bunch of players away from being in the quarterfinals of the CL, and Zlatan would have known that.

Absolutely ludicrous that your best and most hardworking player is chilling on the bench, 2-0 down against a big rival.
sick.gif
Yeah, Arsene doesn't give any ***** anymore, he knows the end is near. I know this sounds ludicrous to say as a fan, but I'd rather we not make Champions League next year, if that's what it takes for Arsene to leave and for Kroenke to finally start spending big. 

maybe alexis said something crazy in the locker room or went at wenger or the club...then it would warrant him sitting on the bench

Yeah, Arsene doesn't give any ***** anymore, he knows the end is near. I know this sounds ludicrous to say as a fan, but I'd rather we not make Champions League next year, if that's what it takes for Arsene to leave and for Kroenke to finally start spending big. 
be careful what you wish for...big name players aren't trying to come play for arsenal with no cl footy.

i doubt yall throw money around like united. 

Absolutely ludicrous that your best and most hardworking player is chilling on the bench, 2-0 down against a big rival. :x

Risky as hell but it could work out for you like Chelsea :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom